Chapter 27

The following day, Ashley and Jasmine where the first to wake up. They made 4 cups of coffee. 1 cup of tea and 3 cups of hot chocolate. For food they had eggs, sasugae, hasbrowns, and fruits.

Kevin and Todrick came down stairs shortly after everything was made. Ashley handed Todrick a cup of coffee and Kevin his cup of tea.

"What did you guys make for breakfast?"

"Eggs, sasague, hashbrowns, and fruits. So the usual."

"Looks very good, Ashley can we have some?"

"Of course you can."

"I know just wanted Kevin to get something while I talk to you for a second."

"Kind of figured you would."

Ashley and Todrick walked out of the kitchen and into the far corner of the living room while Jasmine and Kevin stayed in the kitchen.

"Jas, can I ask you a question? About Ashley?"

"Um... Sure I can try."

"Why does Ashley have so many medical books and why am I not allowed to touch them?"

"Well Ashley is lead Alpha of the Medical council. As to why you can't touch the books I can't tell you. I know why but I'm not allowed to tell."

"OK, thank you. Do you think she has pain medication for me?"

"Deffinatly. You just have to ask or when you sit look really uncomfortable."

"Well I don't think I'll have a problem with that."

Kevin walked into the dining room just as Todrick and Ashley did, Ashley speaking first. "Kevin, I need you to know something."

"Would that be by any chance you telling me your lead Alpha of medical council. Because I already know that."

"Jasmine tell you?" Kevin nodded. "Of course, you must have asked," Ashley said to herself. "OK. Come with me."

Kevin set his food down and followed Ashley up the stairs and into the library into the medical. "OK, you must be wondering why so many books? Well, I'll tell you."

Ashley ran her fingers through one line of books stopping when she reached 'high beta pain.' "Inside this row of 'books' is not text but... Hidden pain medication and other things. You are to tell no one about this especially a law Alpha, Omega, or Beta. Todrick knows, Jasmine knows but no one else yet. I plan on telling everyone that I have this soon just not everyone knows I'm a Medical council member. Make sense?" Kevin nods his head. "Good. I will have you come into the office the day after the Pack family gathering for a test I don't think you will have anything but because Todrick cares so much I promised him I'll do a test."

Kevin nods his head and heads back downstairs where Todrick and Jasmine are talking.

"Hey, Alpha."

"Hey, Kev. Did Ashley give you something?"

"Yes. And I now know why she has so many books."

"Figured that when she took you upstairs. Did you see Scott or Mitch on your way back at all?"

"No, Sir."

"We're right here." Scott and Mitch appeared in the dining room then with Ashley close behind.

"Yup. Mitch, here you go."

Ashley set a pill down in front of Mitch. Scott was curious what it was. "What is it?"

"I have planned a trip that runs right into his next Heat. Everyone is going. So he is going to take his Suppressants until we get from the trip. Once we get from the trip if he stays on them or not is your decision."

"Why is Mitch the only Omega on the Suppressant?"

Jasmine grabbed Ashley's hand as a way of telling her she will answer the question. "If I may, Scott. I started my Suppressants the minute my Heat had ended I just have a hard time swallowing pills in front of people so I take it in the privacy of my own bedroom."

"Why did you plan a vacation right when almost all of the Omega's heats are at once?"

"See what I haven't told you yet is... That I am lead Alpha of the um... Medical Council. Which is why I walked into your hospital room without a second thought. Also, why I'm not afraid of your dad that's why I asked you if yo-"

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm not comfortable talking about my dad in front of the other pack members yet. So, please don't say it."

"Sorry, I forgot how sensitive you are when your family is talked about."

"Woah, woah wait how do you know I'm sensitive about my family I had never met you before you found me at the hospital."

"Actually, you did know me before the latest hospital experience."

"How? I don't remember you?"

"I will tell you in the car. Now go get ready to go shopping."

Scott hurried back upstairs to touch up his look. As Ashley turned around everybody was looking at her. Jasmine and Todrick giving her a look of 'are you really going to tell him.' "My god I was there at your guys birth and your level assignment you won't remember me until the last 90 seconds of your life though. Todrick and Kirstin are simply ones I was there but wasn't there. I was in the building but not in the room. Did I answer all of your questions?"

Ashley left for the kitchen the minute she stopped speaking and her phone rang. 'just great' thought Ashley. She picked up the phone as Scott walked downstairs. "Jas, come here please."

Jasmine walked into the kitchen as quickly as she could. "Yes, Ashley?"

Ashley handed her keys over to Jasmine. "You have an unexpected new guy who just moved into town he needs to be assigned everyone at the council is waiting for you I won't be there with you but my supervisor will she will watch you just like I would. Go scrub up and get to work. Love you," Ashley bent down and kissed Jasmine on the lips.

"Love you too, Ashley. I will be back."

"You better," Ashley walked towards the front door where Scott was standing ready to go car keys in his hand. Ashley extended her arm and silently asked for his car keys. Scott handed them over without any hesitation. "Are you ready to go?" Scott nodded his head and followed Ashley outside to his car where Ashley got in the drivers seat and Scott in the passenger seat.