Chapter 47

The following weeks after that were a blur until... the last day until vacation... when Ashley was working with an Omega and her rut hit. The Omega, she was working with, eyes had turned blue and she looked towards her Alpha as a way to ask for help.

The Alpha spoke up. He put his hand on Ashley's shoulder. "Alpha, I don't mean to interrupt you but do you want to find someone else to do this so you can do what you um... need to do?"

"Yeah, thank you. I'll get someone here as soon as possible."

Ashley walked out of the room and handed the file to another doctor and ran off to find Jasmine in the assignment room. She ran into the room and pulled Jasmine in a tight hug and put her head in her neck. She whimpered into her neck. "It hurts Jasmine help me please?"

"Can it wait till we get to the cabin's?"

"I think so if we leave now." Ashley whispered in Jasmine's ear.

Jasmine nodded and headed out to get the rest of the Pack so they could leave.

Once everybody was in the car Ashley drove off with both hands on the wheel. Which was different for everybody because Ashley always has her hand on Jasmine's thigh or in her hand.

They got about half way and it was completely silent and Todrick had also gone into rut. Ashley's nails/claws were out and so were her teeth and she was trying so hard to focus. Eventually, she had to pull over. "Someone else drive the rest of the way I'll be back."

Ashley looks towards Jasmine before getting out and shifting before going off into the woods. "Decide who is driving by the time we get back and no fighting. Ashley needs no interrupters right now."

Jasmine gets out of the car and sniffs her Alpha out who was in wolf form making it easier to find her once she finds her she was whimpering and crying in pain. When she smelled Jasmine behind her she turned around and attacked her and Jasmine let her. Ashley used her quick to help with the pain and once they were done Ashley ran back to the car with Jasmine on her back.

Jasmine got off of Ashley once they were back to the car and Ashley shifted back and got in to see Scott in the drivers seat and Mitch in the passenger seat. "You alright Ashley?"

"Yep lets just get to the cabin's before everybody else's rut kicks in and mine decides to kick back in."

Scott started driving again and soon they were there. "Ok, I'm listing cabin's by last to first."Ashley said pointing to the last cabin in the back and the first cabin which they were standing at. "Last cabin Scott, then Avi, then Todrick, and first cabin will be myself. Get lots of rest tomorrow will be a long day for those of you who don't have your rut yet. The day after that you guys will be on your own I will still be on mine unfortunately so have fun and good luck."

Ashley grabbed her suitcase and Jasmine's and ran inside the cabin and set them down and waited till Jasmine came in and she pushed her up against the door and kissed her hard making Jasmine's eyes turn blue from the pain she got when she was pushed up against the door. 

Ashley moved her lips from Jasmine's mouth to her neck. "Mmm... A-Alpha use me please."

"Absolutely, get a shot and shift and find me in the bedroom."

Ashley ran off whitout another word.