Chapter 37

"It's fine, baby. I'm not mad," Ashley leaned down and whispered in her ear again. "I actually kind of like it now."

Ashley stood up and pulled Jasmine to stand back up, too. "I can call you that when we are alone if you want, Alpha," Jasmine whispered the last part to her. Jasmine stood on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around Ashley's neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

Ashley broke the kiss knowing that Jasmine was hungry by the way she was speaking. "Hey, Kevin. Has anyone had food yet?"

"No, not that I now of why?"

"Because Jasmine is hungry. Anybody up for going out to eat?"

Everyone that was in the living room responded and even the ones that were in the kitchen responded. "OK, then anyone want to go grab Scott and Mitch?"

No one volunteered. "Wow. I think I have the dirtiest pack around. THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING. I'll just go. Someone watch Jasmine and don't let her do anything stupid. She's hungry her mind will go to another place if you don't watch her."

Ashley quickly ran upstairs and grabbed Scott and Mitch and ran into Avi and Kirstin on the way back down. "You guys want to go get food?"

They both nodded and went down the stairs where the rest of the Pack was. Ashley ran over to Jasmine where she was trying to get to Todrick. Ashley picked her up and carried her to the car. "Someone drive, please. I won't be able to drive with Jasmine the way she is."

Kevin and Todrick rode with Ashley and Scott and Mitch rode with Avi and Kirstin.

By the time they got to the restaurant all the Omega's were acting the same.

"Hey, Ashley what's up with the Omega's. Both Mitch and Kirstin are trying..."

"Yeah, they haven't eaten in a while. When they get so hungry it turns into a different hungry."

"Ok, then we need food and fast let's go."

Ashley picked Jasmine up and carried her inside. Everyone else walking beside each other into the restaurant. They got to their seats and sat down Ashley, Jasmine, Scott, and Mitch all in the same row. Avi, Kirstie, Todrick, and Kevin in the opposite row.

"Next time it would be easier if you carried them."

They order and ate then went back home to finish off the last few things that needed to be finished.

After the house had been cleaned from top to bottom they hung their new plaque and sat down in the living room and talked.

"Ok, so at my meeting, the distribution lead council Alpha had a really good idea. Alpha, Omega, and a Beta day. All on different days. I said that I would talk to my Pack and see what they think before I sponsor the events. So, what do you guys think?"

Kevin was the first to speak up. "I think it's a good idea as long as there is some Alpha's there to watch out."

"Oh, yes there will be the lead from every council. It's also not a mandatory event for you guys but I do have to go no matter if I sponsor it or not. Well, actually I don't have to be there on Alpha day but that's the only one that I don't have to show up to. So, you guys think I should sponsor?"

Everybody nodded their head yes so Ashley made the call to the distribution council and told them she would sponsor.

When she came back she sat down on the couch and pulled jasmine onto her lap and wrapped her arms around Jasmine's waist. Everybody was off doing their own thing so Ashley and Jasmine were practically alone.

"What do you want to do, baby?"

"I want to cook with you. Can we cook supper for everyone?"

"Absolutely," Ashley stood up slowly while because Jasmine was on her lap.

Jasmine whimpered when Ashley moved a certain way. "Alpha, I don't think that's very healthy while cooking."

Ashley was completely standing now and turned Jasmine around to look her in the face. "What isn't healthy?"

Jasmine stood on her toes and whispered into Ashley's ear. "Turning me on before making food. You know my mind, Alpha."

"Oh, I did, did I," Ashley began walking Jasmine backwards and pinned her against the wall. Jasmine whimpered loudly. Ashley bent down and growled into her ear, "Mine."

Jasmine whimpered again and said with a shaky voice, "Y-Yours."

Ashley bent down and picked Jasmine up and carried her upstairs to take care of her problem before making food.

Ashley and Jasmine made supper that night without any problems and everyone and enjoyed it. Everyone had gone to bed early because the next day was the Pack Family Meeting.