Chapter 20

A/N: Umm... this is over 2,000 words long opps... sorry not sorry.

"Avi you better have a damn good reason why Kirstie smells like Heat."

"I promise you I gave her suppressants, Ashley. So, I guess I don't have a good reason as to why she smells like she does."

"Which suppressants did you give her?"

"Um... purple box 30 on it I think?"

"Fuck, I'm so stupid. I forgot to tell you she takes the blue box 35. Sorry, it's not your fault I'm not blaming this on you. Go take care of her please."

"Wait, Ashley, are you serious? You want me to take care of her? Even though I'm considered dangerous to the police?"

"Well, are you going to hurt her?"

"No. I um... I like her. So, no I'm not."

"That's what I thought. Now, go before she gets to Todrick."

Avi ran out of the room and to Kirstie's opening the door where Todrick was standing in front of. Ashley stepped out into the hallway and gave Todrick the nod to let him in. "Lock the door, please."

Ashley turned towards Todrick when she heard the door lock, "You getting ready for your date with Kevin?"

"How did you know I was going on a date?"

"Todrick, you have a look of lust in your eyes and you were just talking to Kevin. Besides, I know things. Are you going to ask him to be your boyfriend tonight?" Ashley said whispering the last question.

Todrick nodded and went to his room to start getting ready. Ashley went back downstairs to find Scott and Mitch making out in the kitchen and Kevin laying back down on the couch on his computer.

Ashley walked into the kitchen to talk to Scott. She cleared her throat, "You have a bedroom for a reason." Ashley turned around to look inside the bags for the receipt, "Scott, I want to talk to you so don't go anywhere."

Scott walked up to Ashley, "What do you need, Ashley?"

"Mitch, why don't you take a few of your bag upstairs so I can talk to Scott," Mitch responded with a head nod but Ashley didn't see it. "What was that Mitch, I didn't hear you?"

"I mean yes, Ashley. Sorry, Ashley."

Ashley nodded and walked over to a chart on the wall with everyone's name on it and put a mark under Mitch's name. "Anyways Scott, I take it you asked him and he said yes."

"To a date and to be my boyfriend."

"Yeah, kind of figured that since you were making out in the kitchen. That wasn't why I asked to talk to you. I wanted to know if anybody was here while I was gone?"

"Um... No. Are you expecting someone?"

"Actual yes I am. My sister, Clarissa, she was coming to be a life saver for everyone. She is bring everything from the old house over," just then there was a knock on the door.

Ashley walked over to the door and saw it was her sister and let her in. "Hey, Rissa. Hey, Ashley."

Ashley said greeting her sister and her sisters Omega. "Do you want to see Jasmine?"

"Yes please, Alpha."

Ashley turned to Scott, "Can you do me a favor and turn your eyes red so I can get Jasmine to come down here." Scott obeyed turning his eyes red making a chain reaction of Ashley's eyes going red, then her sisters and her Omega's going blue. Even making Kevin's eyes going yellow for a second. This made Jasmine and Todrick come downstairs quickly.