Chapter 18

"Then..."

"Then I grant you permission to date Mitch."

"Thank you, Ashley. This means a lot to me."

"I'm guessing you want to ask him on a date?"

"Yeah, kind of?"

"Ok, I got it under control. Now let's go shopping."

Everybody got in the car Ashley driving Jasmine across from her in the passenger seat.

Scott behind Ashley with Mitch on his lap  and Kirstin in the middle next to Avi. Finally in the very back was Todrick on the passenger side and Kevin on driver side asleep on Todrick's shoulder which was very cute. When they are almost there Ashley decided everyone should wake up she looked at Todrick and said wake him up, please. Once Kevin was awake Ashley began speaking, "Ok so I need to stop at my new house that we are driving up to right now so if you would like to see it I suggest you look at it now as we will not be back here till later. Oh, and by the way, you might want to know that this was my adoptive parents and I didn't know about it till a couple year ago and I'm also rich."

(WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE USE)

Once they all caught a sight of the house they all were amazed and said things like, "wow," and "holy crap."

"Wait don't get out for some reason my brother is here. Scott, can you come with me?"

"Yeah, of course, Ashley. Mitch, get up please so I can get out."

Ashley and Scott walked up to the house and entered and saw no one so she spoke to Scott, "I'm going to yell so be prepared," Ashley took a deep breath before yelling. "COLIN YOUNG GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW."

"Please don't swear in front of my Omega, Ashley Fag Huntley."

"I THINK HE SHOULD GET USE TO IT BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO THROW A BUNCH OF THEM OUT AT YOU IF YOU DON'T GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW," Ashley stated her eyes going a dark red from anger.

The omega came around the corner to see who his Alpha was talking to but instantly regretted it. Scott whimpered behind Ashley when he saw the Omega, Alex, standing in the doorway.

"Alex go to the car, please."

"Same to you Scott." Scott turned and ran out the house and back to the car.

The minute Alex was outside of the house Ashley began yelling again, " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE COLIN?"

"I was surprised to see I got an invitation to a Pack family gathering from you? I thought you would be too afraid that I would rape you again because last I checked I was still stronger than you. So I figured you would come here to talk to me."

"WELL GUESS WHAT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT THE STRENGTH PART."

"Oh, really I bet you can't even lift 200 yet."

Ashley scoffed, "YOU ARE SO WRONG ABOUT THAT I CAN ACTUALLY LIFT 250 NOW."

"Oh. Shit. Didn't see that coming."

"Nobody sees us coming. My Pack and I are soon to be the first pack. I HAVE 4 ALPHA'S, 3 OMEGA'S, AND A BETA THAT I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE TO MY ADVANTAGE. SO I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW AND I WILL SEE YOU WITHOUT YOUR OMEGA NEXT WEEK."

Colin had left immediately after she said that Ashley walking over to the wall and punching it to calm down when Jasmine walked in. Jasmine ran over to Ashley when she saw that Ashley punched the wall. "Ashley I know he irritates you but you know that is not how you calm down and you know I have told you this multiple times."

"I know I'm sorry, baby."

Just then the rest of the pack came in and walked over to Ashley, "Ok Ashley who was that?"

"It was my jackass brother, Colin, and his Omega Alex. Excuse my language, please. You can meet him next week if you would like. I'm guessing you want a tour."

"Yeah, I think I might get lost if I didn't get one."

"Ok well as you can see this is the living room and if you follow me this is the kitchen." The kitchen had a glass counter island and quartz counters with bar stools and if you went to the back of the house you would find an inground pool that you could change the temperature on it with a bar on the outside. Then on the second floor, there was a library with all kinds of different types of books, this Kevin freaked out about. They then went to the third floor where the bedrooms were they went to the first room which just was a queen bed with 2 walk-in closets and a bathroom that had marble counter tops. There were 4 bedrooms on that level, and they were all the same, so Ashley chose who slept where. Scott and Mitch's room closest to the door, Avi alone in the next room, Kevin and Todrick in the next one, and finally Kirstin by herself farthest from the door. On the 4th and final floor was Ashley and Jasmine's room. The final floor was like a studio apartment so it had a King bed that was huge that even had a secret compartment underneath it. It had 3 walk-in closets and a huge master bathroom. Everyone was speechless by the end of the tour of the house. 

"I know something that you might like." 

Ashley walked over to the bed and put her thumb on the identification pad and the compartment under the bed opened up and inside it was 8 new 11 inch MacBook Air's and 8 new iPhone 6s and cases with their names on it. "Go ahead grab the one with your name on it," Ashley said pointing to the phones and laptops.

"Thank you, Ashley." Everyone said around the same time.

"All of your numbers are already programmed into the phones. Omega's keep in mind that if I want to look at your phone I can see it through my phone. Now Alpha's you guys want vehicles right?"

"Your kidding right?" Scott asked amazed.

"Nope, all Alpha's have their own vehicle. Avi these are yours, Scott, Todrick," Ashley said handing each of them a set of keys. "Now who is ready to go shopping?"