Chapter 16 (Scomiche)

A/N: if you don't read smut go down to break in the chapter it is essential to the story

Scott pulled Mitch back to his room closing and locking the door behind him before being attacked by a pleading Mitch.

This startled Scott so his mouth was slightly open. Mitch wasted no time in sticking his tongue into Scott's mouth. Scott's eyes quickly changed into their red color, he was quick to take over the kiss.

Once he had dominance he pushed Mitch backwards towards the bed.

When Mitch's knees hit the bed he fell down and scooted up the bed so his head was on the pillows pulling his shirt off over his head in the process.

Scott quickly moved so he was hovering above Mitch kissing him. Scott let his hands roam Mitch's body going down to unzip his pants.

Scott began trailing his kisses downwards towards Mitch's pants pulling off the tight pants and boxers letting Mitch's erection pop free.

Since Mitch didn't have an Alpha, Scott was only allowed to help him by giving him blowjobs or hand jobs.

Mitch whined loudly which made Scott's eyes go impossibly darker and put his mouth around him.

Scott began circling his tongue around the head and then began going lower and bobbing his head up and down.

"Oh God Alpha don't stop please."

Scott moaned in response which set Mitch over the edge without warning.

"Ahhh..."

Scott swallowed Mitch's loaded and got up to go to the bathroom.

"Alpha where are you going?"

"Bathroom. I'll be right back I promise. Ashley left food outside our door and we were told to eat it all so why don't you go grab it and come back in lock the door when you come back in. Please."
**********
"Hey, Avi quick question?"

"Yes, Kevin?"

"What are we suppose to wear tomorrow?"

"I have absolutely no idea I'll have to text Ashley." Avi got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed Ashley's phone and texted Jasmine's phone.

This is Avi. We have a quick question for you. What are we suppose to wear tomorrow none of us have clothes to wear?

In a few minutes, Ashley came out of the bedroom with things in her hands.

"Here is some money for you to go shopping in the morning with it has 300 dollars in it each of you has 100 dollars to spend. When Mitch is done with his heat you can take Mitch and Scott out to get some clothes for them too. Once Jas is done with her heat I'll take each of you out personally and we can get you more clothes until then get enough clothes to last 4 days."

"Ok, Ashley."

Just then the door bell rang. Ashley went over to answer it. It was Todrick who was in tears.

"Todrick what are you doing here?"

"I know it's late Ashley but can I please come in?"

"Yes, of course, you can come in." Todrick walked in and hugged Ashley really tight crying into her shoulder. "Todrick sit down please." Todrick sat down on the couch and Kevin handed him some water. "Tell me what's wrong?"

"Um... do they have to be here?" Todrick said glancing towards the others.

"I suspect it's late enough you should be going to bed." They turned around and headed down the hall to the bedrooms. "Now tell me what's wrong."

Todrick took a breath before talking, "m-my pack I told them that I like guys a-and they beat me and r-raped me."

"Shhh... it's ok does it hurt at all?"

"Yeah a lot actually. I fell like I have been ripped in half."

"Ok let's go downstairs," Ashley said going into the kitchen to grab her keys handing them to Todrick. "You know where it is I have to go tell Jasmine where I'll be if she needs me." Ashley walked to her bedroom where she found Jasmine who just woke up and began touching herself again. "Hey baby, Todrick is here and has been hurt really bad by his pack members and I'm going to help him quickly do you want to stay here and continue what you're doing and come down after or come down now?"

"After please."

"Ok, you know where I'll be."

Ashley left to go downstairs to find Todrick. "Hey Todrick can I ask who did this specifically to you," Ashley said looking at Todrick's back.

"Curtis."

"Should have known," Ashley mumbled to herself.

"What was that Ashley?"

"Oh, I just rescued two Omega's from his brothers pack there entire family is homophobes."

"Yeah, no kidding. Ouch." Todrick winced in pain.

"Sorry, Tod I know that has to hurt."

"Umm. Ashley why do I smell an Omega in heat coming this way?"

"It's Jasmine. Hey, babe."

"Hey, Ashley. Hey, Alpha. Is there anything that I can do to help Ashley?"

"Umm. Yea actually there is. Can you keep applying this to his scratches while I grab a numbing rub." Ashley said handing the tube over to Jasmine and turning back to her first aid kit.

"Shit."

"Ashley, did you just cuss in front of your Omega?"

"Yes I did but I swear a lot in front of her and she's allowed to say cuss words as long as they are not directed at anyone."

"Ok."

"I have to run upstairs to see Scott about something I'll be right back."

"Ok hurry."

Ashley ran upstairs and to Scott and Mitch's bedroom and knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer it.

Scott answered, "how can I help you, Ashley?"

"Are you still using that cream that the doctor gave you?"

"No why?"

"Well one of my best friends is here and got hurt really badly and could use something for the pain," Ashley spoke quickly.

"Yeah sure let me grab it." Scott turned around and grabbed it and handed it to Ashley. "Here you go."

"Thank you, Scott. And what would you say if he joined our pack?"

"I wouldn't mind having another member in our pack but where would he stay?"

"That is the least of my problems." Ashley turned around and left to head back downstairs.

Alpha Todrick Hall
Unmated; was raped and beat by his old pack.