Chapter 4

A/N: minor DRIP in the first part but it isn't bad yet.

"Follow me."

"Yes, Ashley."

"Ok this is going to be your room until I find a Beta or your relationship with Mitch grows a lot and I mean a lot. Your bathroom is right in your room so there is no need for you to be out in the hallway. Goodnight, Scott see you in the morning. Oh and don't mind the noise that come from around in this house it's windy out tonight so it will shake the house."

"Goodnight Ashley. Oh, wait I want you to know that my dad was the one who hit me and the doctor told me to just put this cream on my bruises." Scott said pulling out the cream in his pocket.

"Ok, and why couldn't you tell this with the Omega's around?"

"Because I have bruises where no man should have bruises."

"I'm sorry Scott. I'm going to protect you, though."

"Yes, Ashley." And Ashley left after that heading down the hallway to see Mitch but not before stopping at the bathroom to grab Mitch a suppressant and a glass of water.

Ashley knocked on the door to Mitch's room. "Come in Ashley."

Ashley opened the door and stepped in, "woah."

"What's wrong?"

"Your pre-heat smell got stronger. That's why I came here. I know you probably don't want to take this but until you find an Alpha that will take care of you besides me you have to... I'm sorry."

"It's fine I understand Ashley." Mitch said getting up from where he was sitting on the bed and taking the pill.

"Goodnight Mitch."

"Goodnight Ashley."

Ashley went back to her room with Jasmine and you won't believe what happened next.

"Hey honey how's your foot feeling."

"It hurts a little bit."

"Do you want some pain medication?"

"No, I know what will make me feel better." Jasmine said a big smirk across face showing.

"Oh yea, and what's that."

"This." Jasmine said leaning forward to kiss Ashley on the lips.

Ashley kisses back and soon it turned out to be a heated make out session. Ashley broke the kiss and started peppering kiss down her towards her mark spot. At some point Ashley began hoovering over Jasmine. Ashley stopped when she reached her neck putting her hand over her mark spot. "May I?"

"Please do Alpha Ashley." Jasmine begged.

Ashley ducked her head back down and began to slowly suck on her skin working her way down towards her mark spot. When Ashley reached her mark she let her teeth come out and bit down on her mark spot.

Once Ashley was satisfied she laid back down beside her and pulled Jasmine into her side.

"Thank you, Alpha, thank you."
***********

Mitch woke up first so he decided to make breakfast for everyone about 5 minutes into making breakfast Scott woke up and went into the kitchen to find Mitch cooking. "Oh good morning Alpha."

"Good morning Mitch. You don't have to call me Alpha either if you don't want."

"Ok thank you, Scott."

Ashley woke up to a phone call from Tyler Jasmine jolting awake right after.

"Who was on the phone Ashley?"

"Go back to sleep I have to go to the police station to pick up Mitch's friend, Kirstin. Scott will be here to keep you safe."

Ashley left the room to go find Scott. She found Scott in the kitchen helping Mitch make breakfast for everyone and she spoke, "umm... Scott, I know you're new to this pack but I trust you. I need to go to the police station to pick up Mitch's friend, Kirstin, and he also wants me look at a new Alpha that came in this morning. Are you alright with that?"

"Yea I can do that. Do you want some coffee before you go?"

"Yes, please. Mitch, have you taken your pill yet this morning? And don't lie to me." Ashley asked.

"No, I haven't I will go get a pill now." Mitch said as he began walking towards the bathroom.

"How do you take your coffee, Ashley?" Scott inquired.

"1 cream, 1 sugar. Jasmine is sleeping right now when she wakes up she might be overly happy, but, please just ignore it ok."

"May I ask why, Ashley?" Scott said handing Ashley her coffee.

"Umm... I may... or may not have marked her last night."

"I'm going to take the way you said that as a yes, so congratulations, Ashley, I'm happy for you." By that time Mitch walked back out into the kitchen with his pill in his hand.

"Ok, I'm on my way out. Mitch follow Scott's orders, treat him like he is me. I'm not worried about Jas but if she does tell me ok."

"Yes, Ashley." Scott and Mitch said in unison making Ashley chuckle as she was leaving.

On Ashley's way out she stopped in her room to kiss the top of Jasmine's to say goodbye and left.