Chapter 23

"Well duh? I've known Ashley all my life. It's today."  

"We need to do something." They all made their way back upstairs to the kitchen when Jasmine walked downstairs.

"What has got you so happy so fast?"

"Ashley and I just had fun that's all," Jasmine said with a small blush on her face. "Oh Todrick do still know how to make the Chicken Alfrado the way Ashley likes it?"

"With the different types of pasta in it and no vegetable? Yes."

"Yeah that one can we make that tonight? It's for Ashley." 

"Yeah. But I'm going to everybody's help."

"That was mine and Ashley's idea. I just have to give a quick shot to Kirstin and then I'll be able to help you." Todrick nods his head knowing what she was talking about. On the other hand Mitch has no idea what it is for.

"Wait Jasmine. What is the shot for?"

"Follow me she is going to want moral support anyways. The shot is just going to suspend her heat for a few hours. It will be long enough for her to clean up come downstairs help us set the table see the surprise for tonight and get a little bit of sleep. Ashley has used this on me multiple times and I can tell you it hurts." By the time Jasmine finished they had reached Kirstin's room. Ashley handed her the things she needed and let her knock on the door.

Jasmine knocked on the door. Avi got up opened the door and walked to his own room while the Omega's walked into Kirstin's room. "Hey Kirstin wake up." Mitch said to her. She woke up and looked to Mitch then to Jasmine.

"What do you guys need?"

"My Alpha has a surprise and wants you and Avi there so she told me to give you this shot. I brought Mitch with me becasue I know it can be a little bit painful. But it will suspend your heat for about 6 hours so you can get a shower, help us prepare supper, eat, and get a little bit of sleep before your heat wakes you up again."

Kirstin nods her head as a sign of 'ok' so Mitch gets on the bed and holds her hand. "Another thing is that it has to go in your outer thigh so I do have to move the sheet are you ok with me doing that?"

"Yes."

Jasmine moved the sheet so exposed just her outer thigh and nothing else. "Mitch hold the sheet please." Mitch grabbed the sheet while Jasmine cleaned the area and dried it "Ok Kirstin go ahead and look the other direction while I give you this I promise you it only hurts for a second." Kirstin nodded her head and looked to Mitch. When Jasmine incerted the needle her eyes went blue for a second then it was done. "Ok I'm done. How are you feeling?"

"I can feel it a little but other than that I'm fine. Can I go take a shower now?"

"Hold on 30 seconds for Mitch to leave the room and me to clean these things up really quickly then I'll help you up and into the shower."

"Ok thank you Jasmine and Mitch."

"Your welcome girl." (I think you can figure out who said that)

Jasmine laughed, "Your welcome." Jasmine handed the needle to Ashley and Mitch left the room Jasmine stepping back in to help Kirstin into the shower. "Ok, you ready for a shower?"

"Yeah. Thanks for helping me."

"Of course. The first ten minutes are the rough ones after that you should be fine." Jasmine held out a hand to help her out of the bed and into the bathroom. She ran the shower and helped her into it without any problems. "The dress for supper tonight is fancy so you can wear a dress if you would like. Do you need anything else while I'm here?"

"Nope, but thank you though."

"Ok come down to the kitchen when you are done and be prepared to cook a little."

Jasmine headed back downstairs to the kitchen to see Avi had made his way downstairs and everybody was making conversation and nobody was cooking yet. "Ok so I see we got the supplies out lets start on chicken.

2 hours later the food was all almost ready. Kirstin was setting the table with Mitch in her dress and everybody else was still in what the were wearing earlier. "Guys we need to get dressed we are all dirty. Dress fancy as you can tell by how Kirstin dressed."

Scott, Kevin, Todrick, and Avi were all done 10 minutes later in all dress shirts that Ashley and Mitch picked up earlier. Mitch and Jasmine were doing their makeup so they took about 30 minutes. The table was set and everything was ready all the guys were waiting in button ups and dress pants and shoes. Jasmine and Kirstie were wearing dresses that ended at their knees. Jasmine sent a text to Ashley saying that they were ready.

They stood in a line in front of the entry way to the dinning room. Ashley came down in off white dress with a dark grey lace the wraps over the shoulders and down to the center and wraps upwards and around the neck leaving her collar bones and upper part of her chest exposed and ends right before her knees.

 Ashley came down in off white dress with a dark grey lace the wraps over the shoulders and down to the center and wraps upwards and around the neck leaving her collar bones and upper part of her chest exposed and ends right before her knees

"Hey, guys. What did you cook?"

"Only your favorite, Ashley." Jasmine said walking forwards to grab Ashley's hand. Ashley kissed Jasmine on the lips quickly. Jasmine nodded and everyone moved out of the way to reveal the dining room. The table was set perfectly it had a red table cloth drapped over it. Ashley and Jasmine walked into the dining room first. Ashley sat at the head of the table Jasmine sat on her left Todrick beside her and Kevin next to Todrick. Scott sat at the foot of the table Mitch on his left and Avi sat in the middle on that side and Kirstie sat beside Avi on Ashley's right.

Kevin said grace then everybody started eating.