Chapter 19

"Now who is ready to go shopping?"

The Omega's were the first to nod their heads.

"Ok well I promised I would take you out individual so I'll start with... Mitch. Tomorrow I'll take Scott and so on and so forth till all of you have got your own clothes. Ok?"

"Yes, Ashley."

Ashley and Mitch left for Joyrich one of Ashley's favorite places to shop but not the most expensive she has shopped at. The ride was about 35 minutes long.

Once they got there Mitch was overwhelmed with the amount of clothes and the style.

"Mitch, have you ever been to a store like this?"

"No, Ashley, my old Pack wouldn't let me leave the house for months at a time."

Ashley chuckled a little which made Mitch look at her funny. "Sorry, It was a stupid question to ask you I know how Andrew treated you. We went to school together and we use to be best friends. Until, I told them I was seeing Jasmine. And they told me that they were homophobes and as you see I clearly cut them off when we entered high school. He also had a twin brother."

"I'm sorry, Ashley. Oh, I like that it looks so cool." Mitch said pointing to a shirt that was white with dancing men in blue pants and teal colored shirt with the words JOYRICH on it.

" Mitch said pointing to a shirt that was white with dancing men in blue pants and teal colored shirt with the words JOYRICH on it

"Do you want to try it on?"'

"Can I?"

"Of course. I'm not going to get you anything that you don't think looks good on you." Mitch nodded his head and grabbed one that he thinks will fit him and found his way to a dressing room.

As Mitch entered the dressing room she got a call on her phone from Jasmine's mother she answered it.

Hello, Tracy.

Is this Alpha Ashley?

Yes, this is?

Would it be ok if I stopped by your house to pick up Jasmine and take her to lunch?

You can I'll have to send you the new address. We just moved to my parent's mansion.

Oh I didn't know you moved.

Well, I wasn't planning on it I just got another Alpha though so I ran out of rooms and need a new place my sister told me about this place so I figured why not? Oh, I have to go I have an Omega out shopping and he just came out of the dressing room. I'll send you the address.

Ok, bye, Alpha.

Ashley ended the phone call with her and cringed and mumbled, "I hate when you call me that." Then she looked up and saw Mitch with the shirt he picked out and smiled, "I like that shirt. What do you think?"

"I like it, too, Ashley. Can I get it?"

"Yes, of course, you can you don't have to ask. It's your choice if you like it or not. I'm never going to force you into buying anything you don't want to get."

**********

"Hey, Kevin? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure you can, Tod," Kevin said in a happy tone.

"Would you um..."

Kevin sat up from where he was laying on the couch and put his computer to the side to comfort Todrick. "Hey, It's ok you can ask me anything. What is it?"

"Ok umm... wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?"

"Did you just ask me on a date? If so, then yes."

Todrick nodded to his question, "Wait really? I was so nervous. I thought you would have said no."

"Now why would I say that?"

"Because I didn't think you like me like that. I thought you would have only liked me as a friend."

"If I were to be completely honest with you I definitely like more than just as friends."

"Oh, ok then be ready to go at 1."

"Ok, I can do that."

Just then Ashley and Mitch came in the door. "Hey Kevin, hey T. Where is Scott?"

"Upstairs I think?"

"Ok, Thank you. SCOTT, CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE."

Scott didn't hear Ashley so Ashley did something she usually doesn't do. "Mitch, I need Scott's attention can you make yourself smell like pain?"

"I can't do that unless I'm actually in pain. Besides, how do you know that is going to get his attention."

"I know a lot of things and pain is just one way to get an Alpha's attention. So can I flick you? I promise it won't hurt that much."

"I'm sure I have been in more pain than a flick. So, if your absolutely sure it will get his attention then I guess so."

That was all Ashley need for a confirmation. Ashley flicked Mitch in the arm and about 2 seconds later Scott came flying down the stairs to where Mitch was. "Wow, I didn't know you could run that fast, Scott."

"Well, when Mitch is in pain. It's different I don't know? Are you alright, Baby?"

"Relax I called you down and you didn't hear me. So I flicked him. With his permission."

"Ok, what did you need?"

"Can you unload the car for me?"

"Sure can."

"Thank you Sco-"

Ashley flew up the stairs to the smell. Opening the door to Kirstie's room where Avi was. Todrick came up behind Ashley to where the smell was. "AVI, take a walk." She looked to Todrick, "Don't help her just keep her in here, Please." Avi walked past Ashley and Todrick then and down the hall to his bedroom. Ashley followed Avi to his room.

"Avi you better have a damn good reason why Kirstie smells like Heat."