Chapter 44

The next day both Avi and Todrick were out of punishment and were down in the kitchen with Ashley being the only people up. "So, did you guys learn your lesson?"

"Yes, Ashley," both responded around the same time.

"Good. Next time if you want to fight each other don't do it around the full moon and don't interrupt me when I'm with my Omega."

"Hey, I heard that," Jasmine said coming downstairs.

"Hey Honey, how are you feeling?"

"Full," She said with a smirk on her face.

Avi looked confused so Todrick whispered in his ear what Jasmine meant when she said that.

Ashley's face went blank when Jasmine said that and smacked her hard in the butt. "Don't say that. They didn't need to know." Ashley said pointing towards Avi and Todrick.

Jasmine's eyes turned blue and she turned around and faced Ashley and whined. "Alpha. Bathroom. Throw up."

The minute Ashley heard her say that she realised her mistake. "Shit, sorry. Go, go. I'm coming."

Ashley followed Jasmine to the bathroom as Scott and Mitch came downstairs. They walked into the kitchen with confusion written all over their faces. Todrick spoke when he saw how confused they were. "Ashley hit Jasmine which made her change her eyes. Which activated the seed from Ashley inside her which made her sick."

"Ok. That's enough description for me, thank you. What are we doing today? Anybody know?" Scott asked while getting Mitch some food and coffee for himself.

"Aren't we getting the tattoo of the Pack signature?"

Mitch whined when he heard that. "Is that today? I don't want to do it. It sounds like its going to hurt."

Ashley walked back into the room to grab some water for Jasmine. "It won't when you're passed out. It will hurt for a few days after and you will be given a cream to put on it so it won't peal after that you will completely forget that it's there."

Ashley grabbed the water out of the fridge and walked out of the room with a small smile on her face hoping to reassure the small Omega.

Scott walked over to were his omega was. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous I guess."

Scott wrapped his arms around him from behind and kissed his mark. "You'll be fine I'll be there and when I get mine I'll have to be awake the whole time consider yourself lucky."

"Ok. I guess I am. Thank you, Scott."

Scott let go of Mitch and told him to eat. Once everybody was up and ate they left in 2 cars Ashley, Jasmine, Scott and Mitch in one and Todrick, Kevin, Avi, and Kirstie in the other. They arrived at the destination and everybody went inside.

Kirstin and Mitch both got put out for a few minutes while each of them got the tattoo on their arm. Scott, Todrick, Avi, and Kevin were getting there tattoo's when the Omega's woke up. Jasmine went to the Omega's side as they woke up.

"Hey, how are you guys doing? Any pain?"

Mitch was the first to respond. "It burns a little."

Jasmine nodded and looked towards Kirstie for an answer. "It itches and burns."

"Ok, that is normal you are just gonna use this cream when it burns or itches. Whatever you do don't itch it will make it peel and not look nice. The Alpha's are almost done they should be finishing them up. You can go see them if you would like just don't get in the way of the artist. Ok?"

"Yes, Jasmine," They got up and ran to their Alpha's so they could show it to them. Jasmine walked over to her own Alpha.

"Thank you. You did a good job, baby. How are you feeling?"

"A little better than this morning." Jasmine turns so her face is buried in Ashley's chest. "Alpha." Jasmine mumbles.

Ashley hums in response.

"You smell really different are you ok?"

"Today is full-moon, baby. You know I smell different when its full moon but it's even more different if I've already had my full-moon release. Which I have might I remind you."

"Shh... Alpha, not everybody needs to know that just me."

"Ok, I can do that."

At this point everybody had finished so Ashley paid and everybody got back in their cars and drove back home. Once home they decided to watch a movie. They watched 2 movies then Ashley asked that the omega's make some lunch which they all agreed on doing.

"How are you guys doing? With the full moon thing and everything I mean. I know this is your first time with having actual mates?"

Scott was the first to answer. "I'm actually pretty excited. I asked him this morning and he agreed as long as you were ok with it?"

Ashley nodded and looked towards Avi and Todrick. Todrick spoke next. "I don't know if I'm going to or do anything or not. If I don't I'll just go outside and shift to get rid of the energy that comes with it. I'm fine either way."

Kevin spoke up immediately after he heard Todrick. "Alpha, if I'm your mate it's going to be even harder to resist me. I'll help you if Ashley gives us permission please don't put yourself through that I'll feel bad."

Ashley nodded again and looked towards Avi for a final answer. "I, um, already took care of that. Sorry."

"It's fine." Ashley turned towards Scott and Todrick. "I give you both permission to do that."

Ashley finished talking to the Alpha's just as the Omegas came in with lunch. "Lunch is served Alpha's.