Chapter 9

A/N: haven't checked for spelling so sorry in advanced for spelling mistakes.

"All you need are a few Beta's and you will steal the title for strongest pack..."

"Ok will get started on that."

"Ok The Alpha I need to talk to you and Mitch only, please."

The Other Alpha's left and Mitch came into the room.

"Ok Mitch your last pack didn't have any reds put down for you. So, I need some reds. Is there anything that you DO NOT like to do." Derek said looking at Mitch.

"There isn't anything that I would not do."

"That is not what the Alpha asked, Mitch."

"Sorry, Ashley." Mitch said turning to Ashley. "Sorry, Alpha. I don't like when I get burned, drowned, and Knives."

"Jesus, Mitch I'm sorry have you done all of that." Ashley said sympathetically.

"Yes, Ashley I have." Mitch looked down asshamed.

"Ok, Mitch that's all I wanted. Wait outside with the other Alpha's and send in Kirstin."

"Yes, Sir." Mitch said turning around to leave the room.

When Kirstin came in the room Derek started again.
**********
They joined together again to go over scores and reds.

"Ok I will start with the Omega's. Omega's stand next to me please."

The Omega's moved from standing in their line to stand next to Derek. Kirstin on the right side of him and Mitch next to her and Jasmine on his left side.

"Mitchell "Mitch" Coby Micheal Grassi
Score: 6 out of 10
Pregnancy: yes
Reds: knives, drowning, and getting burned
Preferred Alpha to talk to: Scott Hoying
Heat: 2 months
Notes: suppressents until marked"

"Kirstin "Kirstie" Taylor Maldonado
Score: 8 out of 10
Pregnancy: yes
Reds: knives, drowning, canes
Preferred Alpha to talk to: Avi Kaplan
Heat: 2-1/2 months
Notes: suppressents until marked"

"Jasmine Dawn French
Score: 10 out of 10;    Perfect
Pregnancy: yes
Reds: knives, drowning, anything that leaves permanent marking minus her Mark spot
Preferred Alpha to talk to: Ashley Huntley  (The Alpha)
Heat: next week
Notes: be careful, will get pregnant easily"

"Any questions Alpha's?"

"No, Sir." They all said in unison

"Ok, Omega's go back in line and Alpha's stand next to me now."

"Avriel (Avi) Kaplan
Score: 16 out of 20
Appearance: 7 out of 10
Main strength: listening to others needs
Notes: if he gains more strength, and gets cleaned up a little he will have a better appearance."

"I'll begin to work on that Derek."

"Thank you, Alpha." Derek responded before moving on. Ashley cringing every time he uses the term, "Alpha".

Scott was next.

"Scott Richard Hoying
Appearance: 9 out of 10
Main strength: following orders exactly
Notes: nothing much I can say just try to do things with your own mind not others."

"That will be hard but I'm willing to try."

Ashley was last

"Ashley Marie Huntley
Appearance: 7 out of 10
Main strength: leading
Notes: find at least a Beta"

"Working on it as we speak Derek."

"Good. Is that all you wanted."

"Yes, Sir thank you." Ashley said as she was getting back in line with the rest of her pack."

"Hold on. I'm going to go run this by the Beta in charge today." Derek said with a questioning look on his face.

"Is there somthing wrong?" Ashley spoke quickly.

"Nothings wrong I just want to look at your numbers up against the first pack. I'll be back."

About 10 minutes later Derek came back. "So according to our numbers Hexatolix your are the second pack. Meaning that you are the second strongest pack in the world. If you had Beta's, which you don't, you would be the new first pack. When you get a Beta I want to cheak the numbers because you could be the first pack with just one Beta."

"WOW. I think I can do that."

"Ok then, is that all?"

"I believe so."

"Ok then follow me." Derek walked out to the front office so that Mitch, Scott, Avi, and Kirstie could sign papers to make Hexatolix a 6 member pack.

As they were leaving Ashley smelled a Beta in pain. "Scott take the Omega's to the car, and Avi come with me please."

Scott took the two Omega's to the car while Avi followed Ashley to the other side of the parking lot.

"Umm... Alpha, Ashley where are we going?"

Ashley stopped dead in her tracks, Avi almost running into her, turned and said, "Why don't you stop and smell the atmosphere Avi...?" Her eyes now flashing red. "AND FOR THE LAST TIME STOP CALLING ME ALPHA. I AM NOT THE TYPICAL ALPHA, SO DON'T CALL ME LIKE I AM."

Avi went inside his shell after Ashley had yelled at him. "S-sorry, A-A-Ashley."

"Sorry didn't mean to yell. Now. Tell me what you smell?"

"Um..." Avi stopped to smell the atmosphere.  "Someone in distress?" Avi said more as a question than a statement.

"You don't seem so sure?"

Avi smelled again, "I'm sure someone is in distress."

"Ok, thank you. We are going to investigate." Ashley said turning around to head towards the smell, Avi following close behind.

Once they reached the vehicle Ashley asked what his name was.

"Kevin "K.O." Olusola
Beta
Age: 27
Background: drugs/alcohol. Used mainly for his knowledge and not registered to a pack."

"Ok, Kevin I'm going to get you out of there, ok?" Kevin nodded his head as his answer to afraid to talk.

Ashley was able to open the car door without the alarm going off and get Kevin out of the vehicle without any problems.

They began walking towards Ashley's car when Kevin tapped on Avi's shoulder saying, "he's coming this way."