Chapter 2

(Part 2)
(Layla outfit for school at the top with her hair with tight fluffy curls)

Layla AKA lala

School~~

Layla P.O.V

Mmmmmm*vibrates*....Mmmm*vibrates*....Bitch betta have my money! Yall should know me well enough! I woke up and turned my alarm off going in my shower I have In my room getting ready to start my day.

-

I was looking for my curl iyron and noticed it was in the hall bathroom... I was just finna go in there but Ava pushed me back going in.

Ava- Sorry sis but you have your own bathroom.*closes the door*
Layla-Ava! Open the door I want the iyron.
Ava- *brushing her teeth*
Layla-*gets the Bobby pin from her hair and opens then unlocks the door and gets the flat iyron* thanks.

-

Layla- Shut up and get in the back! I'm picking up kim so she's gonna be in the front.
Ava- Fine!
Avion- Shut up.

I pulled off driving to Kim mom house I pulled up and seen her walking out. The sun was hitting my face hard so I put my glasses on me. Once she got on in I drove to the kids school dropped them off and headed to Starbucks. We walked in got our coffee then headed to school.

-

We walked in and lots of people was staring at us. Some boys calling us over some girls talking about us some people just staring at us. We went to the office got our Schudels and it turned out that we have every period besides home room. I was walking to my locker but stopped in my tracks when I seen someone I never wanted to see again.

-

Homeroom is boring. I was just sitting there listening to music then someone snatched my ear bud out my ear and I turned around to see who it was and the rate of my heart picked up speed.

Teddy- Wha' ya' don' rember meh'?
Layla-*mouth open*
Teddy- We was in kindergarten through 6th grade.
Layla- Teddy of course I rember you. *hugs him*
Teddy-*hugs her back*

For the whole period we was talking then in the hall we was talking it was like we were playing 20 questions. Anyways we did our handshake... I was supriurised he remembered. While I was walking to my next class someone cut Teddy off from him asking me another question.

August- Wussup ma..
Layla-*looks at him and rolls her eyes*
Teddy- You don't rember her?
August- Nah....You gone tell me who she is?
Kim-*speed walking to Layla* girl gue (Stops) teddy!!!!!*jumps on him and hugs him*
Teddy-*hugs her back* Hey how you been?
Kim-*gets down* fine...
Teddy- What class Yall in next?
Kim- Science. Ms.Jones
Teddy- Oh Yall with me and aug.
Kim- Ew. You I rember you.
August- You look familiar to.
Layla- C'mon kim I don't want to be late.

We all started walking into the class and all four of us in the back and the rest in the front. I was at one end teddy was next to me then it Was kim then Last but not least August. I did my usual got Mt headphone out and my phone and started to do work that was easy this girl walked up to Kim desk. She was wearing a cheerleader outfit and her hair was in a bun.

Nia- Who is this bitch?
Kim-*looks around her*Your looking in the mirror you say?
August- Nia chill out.
Teddy-*whispers to Layla* that's august girl.
Layla- Ew.. He could of did betta.
Teddy-*slaps her up* That's What I Was Saying.
Layla-*laughs*
Nia-*sits on August lap*
Ms.Jones- Ms. Ross!
Layla-*looks up* Ms.Jones.
Ms.Jones- Are you finish with tour worksheet?
Layla- Been finished 5 minutes ago.
Ms.Jones- All correct?
Layla- You can check.
Ms.Jones-*goes and gets her Worksheet*
Teddy- Oh yeah to let you know ms.Jones is a cogaurr to all her students.

Just as he said that. She came back saying all my answers was correct. Well duh. She then gave my another piece of paper. Teaching me something I already knew. She bent over the desk showing Teddy her lace panties and me her Lace bra. Another 5 Minutes later she got up and walked away. Finally.

Teddy- See what I mean?
Layla- Yea.*laughing*
Kim- Oh my gwadd...Shut up wit Yall freaky Selfs!
Nia-*laughing*

Me and Kim started going to our next class. She was talking about August and His girl while I was "listening"

August P.O.V

Nia-*kisses his check* I'll see you later babe.
August- Mhm.
Nia-*walks away*
August- So who's that girl?
Teddy-*sighs* Layla.
August-Layla...Layla....Layla!! Oh shittt I member now!
Teddy- Used to push her into the lockers broke her arm pushed her in the pond dropped her books everything.
August- I said I member.
Teddy- Mhm I'm out...I got ELA.
August- Ight T.*walks to class*

I walked to class and seen Layla sitting in the back with Kim but then Chris turned around and started flirting with Layla. I sat next to the girls while me and Layla was having a stare off.
Tbc...

Sorry for errors❤

At least 10 or more views for next update❤

I made her outfit