Chapter 30

(Part 30)
August POV

I opened my eyes to see my phone going ringing. I reached over and got it off the dresser. I sat up and answered it.

Convo:

Teddy- Bruh. Wuss gud whichu?
August- Shit nothin' right na'
Teddy- Tryin' get in some shit? And I'm not talkin' bout that Sabrina chick*laughs*
August- Maneee. Det' shit had Layla mad.
Teddy- Shi. I would be mad to. What would you do if you seen some nigga say some shit like that on Facebook?
August-ignore dat' shit? I know dat' person irrelevant and wants ta' start problems. Ignore dat' mutha fucka man.
Teddy-what ever young' You know damn well yo ass woulda had a whole fit and mo' But like I was sayin' you tryin' get in some shit?
August- Nah. Not taday'

I watched Layla walk in with what she fell asleep in and while yogurt and a spoon. I looked up at her hair that was just out and curly. Like a Afro but her curls was more loose. Once she got up on the bed I payed my attention back to Teddy.

Teddy- Ight. Young' ill hit you up later.
August- Ight.*hangs up*

Convo over:

I turned around and wiped her lip, geting some yogurt off her, I wiped it on my finger. I wonder how-

Layla-Why you looking at me like that?
August- Like what?
Layla- Like...I don't know *shrugs*
August- So what you wanna do today?
Layla- chill. If that's okay with you.
August- That's okay wit' me'

-

Layla POV

6:00 AM

I woke up looking for the cover. I said August's name couple time and got no response. I got up and looked to my side and didn't see him there. I got up and got off the bed walking to the bathroom calling his name again. No response. I moved my hair out my face and began walking to my ringing phone.

No caller I.D

My heart dropped.

Convo:

I heard nothing besides; August Alsina. And press 3.

I did so quick.

Layla- Hello? August?
August- Yea. It's me stank.
Layla- What happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt?!?
August- Nah I'm fine s(GCO)
Layla- Then what the hell is wrong with you?
August-*breaths* Layla I need ya to come and get me and Teddy. When you get here we'll explain everything.
Layla-*hangs up*

Convo Over:

I picked up my silk pajama pants and put them on. I brushed my hair into a slick pony tail and had a big puff. I look at my edges and them being laid. Perks of being half rican. I grabbed my jacket and zipped it up taking August car keys and going to pick them up.

On my way to the police department. I got another phone call.

Convo:

Layla- Hello?
Kim- Wussup. Did August call you?
Layla- Yea...I'm on my way to go get them now.
Kim- *scuffs* Teddy called me and I said hell no. I told his ass to stay in the house.
Layla- *scrunches her face up* You was with Teddy?
Kim-I was in bed with Teddy.
Layla- Doing what?
Kim- The nasty girl what you think?
Layla- Though he was mad at you.
Kim- Thought you and big foot was best friends.
Layla-*laughs a little* Nahh fa'real.
Kim- He was on my mind all night and I went over there and ya know...

I shook my head smirking.

Layla- Shaking my dead head. But lemmie call you back. I'm at the police station.
Kim- Alright slap both they dumb ass upside the head for me.
Layla- I will.
Kim- Alright bye
Layla-*hangs up*

Police Station~~

I walked in and seen some people sitting down half sleep. I went to the front desk and seen a light skin girl chewing gum.

Layla- Hi. I'm here to(GCO)
Employee- Hooold on.

I caught my breath. Her breath stank and my patience is not here on earth right now.

Employee- How may I help you?
Layla- May I have some discharge papers please
Employee- Hea' ya go. *hands her the papers*

20 minutes later.

I paced back and forth the whole time.

When they came back fixing their jewelry. I looked at them and headed out the door. When we got to the car I unlocked the door and was finna get in.

August- Let meh' drive.
Layla- I got it.

I got in the driver side and he got in the passenger while Teddy sat behind him.

We rode in silence to Teddy house. Once we got there he dapped August up and said goodnight to me. I gave him a head nod and drove to my house. I pulled up to the curve and got out grabbing all my belongings.

August- You stayin' hea'?
Layla- Mhm. Text me when you get home

I closed the door and went to the door.

August- I don't want ya' ta' go ta' sleep mad at meh.
Layla- Goodnight August.

August POV

-
Next Day🌧

Tbc.....

Sorry for errors❤️

Comment❤️Vote❤️Share❤️

What book next?