Chapter 13

(Part 13)
Layla POV

The principal dismissing us. I got up grabbing my purse leaving out the auditorium. My phone vibrating in my hand. I looked down at Jacob calling me walking outside to my car I through my purse in the passenger seat and leaned against my car and answer the call.

Convo:

Jacob- Are you serious?
Layla- So serious
Jacob- I ain't over my ex and I don't want to break your heart so why you mad at me.
Layla- If you ain't over yo ex den why'd you come to me talking about getting in a relationship!
Jacob- At that point I wanted a relationship. I ain't know I still loved her.
Layla- if you still love her why are you on my line talkn bout some we'ca still be friends
Jacob-Aight so we can't be friends?
Layla- I'm alright.
Jacob- So you gone do me like that?
Layla-*sighs* Bye Jacob *hangs up*

Convo Over:

I deleted his number out my phone and blocked him. I want some freaking yogurt.

August POV

Teddy- No the one to Atlanta
August- Ion know. I'll see if stank doing anything
Teddy- If she don't come?
August- She's gone come.
Teddy- How would you know?
August- Because she gone wanna go anywhea I'm gone go.
Teddy-*chuckles* she ain't say nothing since she got hea' wussup wit dat?
August- She got braces

I looked up at Kim and Alex running up to us

Kim- Y'all know Whea Layla at?!
Teddy-*shakes his head* na you know Aug?
August- Though she was with y'all
Alex-*looks at kim* She might be outside.

They turned around and start zooming down the hall outside. Next thing I know the whole school was going outside. When me and Teddy finally got outside it was like 5 fights happening at once. I went straight to Layla car and seen her eating yogurt and watching. I sighed out of relief I ain't want to have to kill no body today. When I got in her vision she jumped on me hugging me tight.

Layla- i though I was gone have to kill somebody today.
August- Na babyeh I'm good. I was lookin fa ya.

Is sat in the driver seat and left the door open watching the fight.

Alex-that girl is getting ha ass beat.
Kim- Is that Hazel?
Teddy- That look like ha'
Kim- Hold my(GCO)
August- You not goin out dea.
Kim- You don't tell me what the fuck to do! *takes her ear rings off*
August- Ion know who da hell ya talkin ta. Ya ca sit ya ass down. If you get in dea Layla gone want to get in dea and I'll be damned if da cops put dey hands on eitha one of y'all.

We heard the cops coming our way Kim still taking her stuff off. It was like 10 cop cars flying past us. Once they got out they tried breaking them up but they still was fighting then another fight broke out. They started throwing masse out to them. I looked at Kim stuck in her place. We heard Hazel screaming we all shot our head to her and seen the police hitting her with the stick. I looked at Teddy holding down Kim.

Alex- Let ha go!!(she yelled at the police)
Police- You mind yo god damn business! You fucking gay piece of shit!
Hazel-*runs*
Police-*chases her*

I felt Layla grip get tighter on my shirt and my shirt get a little damp.

2 hrs later.

Teddy- We can go to my crib if you want
August- You want to go to Teddy house?

I looked down at Layla in my lap while she wore my hoodie.

Layla-*shrugs*
August- Ya bruh I'll met you there.

-

When we got to Teddy Apartment he bought a couple weeks ago. Layla sat
down on my lap laying side ways on my chest.

Layla- you think hazel is ok?
August- Ion know mamas, we'll go and see ha in da hospital okay?
Layla- Mhm.
August- stop crying Stank. She gone be ok. Alright?
Layla- I can't
August- You can
Layla- It's just so sad. Why would they wanna do that?
August- Dey think dey can do anything to black people because they got a badge.
Layla- It's like Slavery.
August- It is.
Layla- *plays with her bracelet*
August- I luh ya aight?
Layla- I love you too

I kissed her nose and she looked up at me smirking then laid her head back down.

Teddy- Youngin' you got work Sunday right
August- Yea why?
Teddy-*looks at Layla then August* I was just seeing the day you was gone be working.
August-*nods*

-

August- Mhm right after.
Layla- But(GCO)
August- But nothing. I'll see you later.
Layla-*sighs* Alright. *kisses his check* I guess I'll see you later
August-*starts walking away*
Layla- I don't wanna go.

Layla POV

I drug my feet in the store signing in. Looking over the schedule I had to stack the food.

-

I walked in the house and heard the tv being played and someone. Voice I never heard talking. I walked more and more into the house and I seen Papa kissin some girl and grabbing her ass while the girl had her hands wrapped around her neck. I was so shocked. I didn't even notice what they was wearing until I seen her put her hand in Papa boxers. The girl had on Mamas robe and only panties underneath it. I was so in shocked I dropped my keys. I picked them up quick and when I came up I seen them both looking at me. I looked at the girl face and oh my gosh.

Layla-Eres mi mamá hermana cómo se puede hacer esto?!(You are my mama sister how can you do this)
Papa- Hija! Calm down.
Layla- Papa how can you do this to Mama?
Papa- It's not what it looks like. Hija! Let me explain. *grabs her hand*
Layla- *snatches her hand away from him* Don't touch me.
Papa- por favor no diga a su madre(Please don't tell your mother)
Lisa-¡Déjala ir! Ve a decirle a tu madre que estoy en el amor con su padre. Y que me vaya a ser tu mamá paso. Right Papi?(Let her go!Go tell your mother I'm in love with your father.And that I'm gone be your step mommy.) *goes and starts kissing him*
Papa-*kisses her back*
Layla-*turns around and leaves*
Papa- Hija! Espere!

I got in my car and locked the door dialings mama number.

Convo:

Mama- Heyy La.(GCO)
Layla- ¡Mamá! Llegué a la casa y vi la Tía Lisa y Papa .(Mama! I came in the house and I saw Aunti Lisa and Papa.)
Papa-*banging on the window* por favor no diga a su madre!!
Mama- did your papa just say that?
Layla- Yes! *crying*
Mama- I'll be there but don't tell papa I'm turning the corner now.*hangs up*

Convo over:

3 minutes later mama pulled up on the grass. She got out slamming her car door so hard the window shattered. She ran in the house with me and Papa following behind her. She stopped dead in her tracks to see Aunt Lisa the same way I say her. I seen mamas eyes feel with anger and her fist ball up. I felt someone arms wrap around my waist. I looked up and seen August.

Mama- ¡tu eres mi hermana! *crys*
August- What she sayin?
Layla- Your my sister.
Lisa- Su mi hermana pequeña ! i puesto que los niños beautiful uno whos casada y tiene ! Usted consigue todo ! Im tomando lo que debería haber sido mío Loren!
Layla-Your my little sister. i post to be the one whos married and has beautiful kids.You get everything. Im taking what should have been mine Loren.
August- What happen?
Layla- I came home and...my aunt Lisa was like...*looks at her* that but her and my papa was kissing and stuff she even put her hand in his boxers. But yea. My papa and Aunt is having an affair and I think he's leaving my mama for her.
August- Damn.

August POV

Layla- Papa ¿es cierto ? u mamá dejando para la tía Lisa ?
Lisa- Yes! It's true. He is leaving her for me. papá derecha?
Antonio- *looks at Loren and Layla* Lo siento.
Layla- Pa(GCO)
Loren- *grabs the pot and hits Lisa upside the head with it*
Tbc....

Sorry for errors❤️

Vote❤️Comment❤️Share❤️