Chapter 9

(Part 9)

Layla P.O.V

Kim- Ya outfit cute boo.

Black short-sleeved shirt, grey pants, black leather jacket black, boots that stopped at my ankle, a black and grey scarf that kinda showed my chest, with my hair in high /curly/fluffy pony tail with strains of hair falling down. Is cute? I just throw it on.

Layla-Thanks.

Me, August, Kim, and teddy was in Walmart getting some things. I was looking at what kind of chap stick I want. Then this guy came up to me talking to me. He was so damn cute. Carmel Complexion, waves, some tattoos on his arm,and his lips where(GCO)

Guy-*chuckles* Is that ight ma?
Layla- I'm Sorry what?
Guy-*smiles handing her his phone* Just put Ya number in beautiful.
Layla-*giggles and nods taking his phone putting it in*
Guy- Layla..I like that.
Layla-*smiles a little* thanks.*hands her his phone*
Guy-*doing the same and handing it back to her* I'll call you.(he said licking his grills)*walking away*
Layla- Okay...*looks down at her phone* Jacob.

I saved his number and put it in my inside jacket zipping it and turned around to see Kim with her mouth open. She started backing up and I knew exactly what she was gonna do. I tried grabbing her but I couldn't get her so she ran and I chased her.i seen her run towards August and Teddy. I jumped on her back taking her down. I rolled her over and covered her mouth.

Layla- if you say anything I will tell Teddy you got feelings for him.
Kim-*shakes her head*
Layla- Fine T(GCO)
Kim-*moves her hand* okay fine.

I got up pulling her up at the same time. I looked up at August and Teddy walking over to us.

Teddy- What y'all doing?
Kim- Nothing.
Teddy- Mh. Why y'all was running?
Kim- We were playing then went to go get the Chapstick
Teddy- Where did you go should of took you that long to get some Chapstick.
Kim- W(stop) y'all ain't our daddy.
Teddy- just answer the question.
Kim- We went to the toy section and we a started playing.
Teddy- Oh yea?So where ya Chapstick at?
August- Stank why you so quiet?

I was just gonna say something but I felt someone pull me and I looked up to see Kim tugging me down the isle. She let me go and she ran ahead of me. I looked back to see the boys gone.

Layla- Kim! Wait!!

She ran right into Teddy arms. I sighed knowing August was coming for my ass. I knew he was behind me because I just felt it, so I ran towards Teddy since his arms was wrapped around Kim. I unfolded his arms around Kim letting Kim lose.

-

Me and Kim were in the toys isle thinking of a plan, until last we seen a rat run across the floor I screamed and ran with Kim laughing so hard because I screamed. We finally calmed down and started walking down we was passing the makeup isle and I felt my heart drop and leak out of me but like 4 sec later it healed up. I pulled Kim back and we looked around the corner to see August rubbing this girl face with his thumb and biting his lip, couple min minutes later they exchanged numbers. I sat up and me and Kim locked eyes. I was now ready to go home.

Kim- I'm ready to go home.
Layla-*sighs* me to.
Kim- Why you upset?
Layla- I'm not upset.
Kim- then what are you?
Layla- I'm ready to go home.
Kim- You think ya mom can let me spend a night ova ya house?
Layla- She don't care.

I pulled my phone out and called Teddy.

Convo:

Teddy- Whea' y'all at?
Layla- We at da front. C'mon I'm ready to go home.
Teddy- Ight. Cheeks you Ight?
Layla- yea just hurry up.*hangs up*

Convo over:

I looked up to see Teddy coming towards us.

Teddy- You not going to Youngin house?
Layla- No
Teddy- Y'all seen him?
Layla- No

-

I open the door to get out but August stopped me. Probably wondering why the whole ride I was silent. He grabbed my hand playing with fingers.

August- What's wrong stank?
Layla- N-nothing August, I'll see you Monday.*slips her hand out of his slowly and closes the door*

As I was walking up the stairs I notice my mama and papa car wasn't there, witch it was only gone be me and Kim here. I open the door walking inside turning the lights on with Kim behind me. When she came in I closed and locked the door ready to go to sleep.

-

Monday☁️
Tbc....

Sorry for errors❤️