Chapter 21

(Part 21)

August POV

Layla- no get off me.
August- Why?
Layla- Because I don't want you touchin me.
August- Why not?
Layla- Because I hate you so much.
August- Oh yea? *pulls her into him*
Layla- Yea. I don't like you.
August- What else.

I asked her sitting down on the bed putting her in my lap.

Layla- You make me wanna hit you.
August- Mhm.
Layla- And double punch your face.
August- No you don't.
Layla- Yea I do. Then I wanna put like clips that's on fire on your nipples. But then I wanna put them out so quick because I don't wanna hurt you.
August- But why don't wanna hurt me? I hurt yoh.
Layla- I actually care about your feelings and how you feel.
August- You saying det like I kept doing it. I stopped once I seen da pic of you and her on the wall.
Layla- She's old though.
August- I know.
Layla-That's nasty.
August- I know. *laying his head on her chest*
Layla- Why did you keep it away from me so long?You just make me so mad August. I just wanna be so violent with you. But I don't wanna hurt you

I closed my eyes wanting this to be all over wit. Feeling my head being lifted up and my chest being pushed back on the bed. I opened my eyes and seen Layla hovering over me.

Layla- I hate you so much.(looking into his eyes)

We met each other half way a couple inches close from her lips touching mine but her phone rang causing her to lean up off me getting her phone from her back pocket. Placing it by her ear.

Layla- Hey.....No no no..*gets off of him* I'm fine.

I sighed and leaned up rubbing my curls.

Layla POV

I turned around and seen August rubbing his curls.

Miles- I just wanted to check up on you.
Layla- I know. I'm fine.

I said putting my phone down turning the water on and wetting my face trying to ignore the nervous feeling in my stomach.

Miles- You don't sound fine. Do you want me to come pick you up?
Layla- No I'm okay Miles. I have to go. I'll talk to you later*hangs up*

Convo Over:

I slide my phone down in my pocket and started taking my make up off. I grabbed a wipe and started taking my makeup off. Thinking about what I was finna do with Miles knowing I didn't want HIM to be the one who took my virginity away. I leaned over the sink and washed my face. Once I dried my face I seen August standing behind me.

August- You still want me to leave?

He said looking at me through the mirror. I turned around and looked at him.

Layla- *grabes his shirt and pulls him towards her* Yes. But then no. You wouldn't even be talkin to me if I slept with your Uncle more than once.
August- I know.
Layla- I'll talk to you later.

I gently pushed him back back and went to my dresser and got my cloths out. Hearing my room door close I looked back at it and no one was there.

August POV

I walked down the stairs seeing Alex and Kim on the couch eating MCD's

Kim- Ewww! Alex get it it's a cockroach!!
Alex- Eww bitch where??!!!
Kim-*points to August*
August- Nahh it's right under yo nose on top of yo upper lip.
Kim- Shut the hell up.
Alex- How is she?
August- I'm gettin some where.
Alex- That's good.

I nodded and shot my head back to the stairs hearings lots of glass break and a high pitch scream. Jumping over the stairs and twisted the door non not getting no where. Hearing stank crying steeping back a little and bust the door open. Looking all around for her I walked in her bathroom and seen her on the floor rocking back and forth holding her foot. I bent down and picked her up bridal style sitting her on the bed.