Chapter 28

(Part 28)

Monday Morning~~

School~~

Layla POV

Walking down the hall to lunch, feeling someone staring at me. I turned around looking and seen the girl that was texting August looking at me. I waved and she gave me a stank look. Dang. Okay. I noticed Jade and this dude name Ty chest to chest looking like they were ready to fight. I seen Kim, Crystal, Alex and Hazel and some others prompted up ready also.

Jade- Nigga you ain't shit *pushes his face*
Ty-*punches her in the face*

Before I knew it Kim was throwing blows to his face but he grabbed her and through her on the floor causing me to drop my stuff run over there and starting swinging hard as hell and kicking him in his balls, he pushed me against the wall making me pump my head against the locker. Niggas and bitches coming outta no where beating his ass. Hearing turns of screaming but it slowly faded out hearing a beep sound that didn't stop. I felt someone pick me up and carry me some where. I looked up to see some nigga wit Dreads he grabbed my stuff and took me down the hall. My eyes getting low but he shook me.

Dontea- Don't fall asleep.

I nodded and tried my hardest. But when he laid me down on a bed everything went black.

-

I woke up and and grabbed my head feeling a little bandage on it. My nurse handed me a water bottle I drunk some of it and handed it back to her before saying Thank you.

Layla- How long have I been sleep?
Nurse- 10 minutes.
Layla-oh..Can I go now?
Nurse- How so your head feel on a scale 1-10
Layla- 2
Nurse- Alright. Go ahead.

I grabbed my stuff walking out having the worst head ache ever. Going to the group message and texting everyone. 'Wya' getting a text back.

Texting convo:

Alex- At Kim car.
Hazel- You okay?
Crystal- Fr when we seen what he did to y'all we went off and some otha niggas too😂
Layla- I'm good. Kim alright?
Alex- Yea she okay.
Crystal- Where August at?
Layla-idk. I haven't talked to him since last week.
Alex- Damn. Well we gone see you at the house when you get off alright?
Layla- Ight.

Texting Convo Over:

7 hrs later

Tops~~

(Grocery store)

Donatae- Layla!

I looked back at the guy with the dreads calling me. I walked over to him and helped him out.

Layla- wussup I ain't know you worked here.
Dontae- I been working here for a year *laughs*
Layla- Oh. My bad.
Dontae- Anyways. This junk locked up why it's not working?

I scanned the food item and it didn't let me. Unlocking it with my key I did it an it went through.

Dontae- Thanks.
Layla- Thank you actually.
Dontae- No problem.

I nodded and went about my business. I'm the manager so that means I gotta go around and help the employees that need my help and stuff.

-

I got out my car taking my stuff to the door  hearing tires screech and cars being smashed together. Kim came outside and looked.

Kim- You heard that?
Layla- For factz.

I put my stuff in the house by the door and Alex came down stairs and went with me and Kim to see what was the noise as we got closer we could see an accident.