Chapter 25

(Part 25)
Next Day☁️

At Night~~

Layla POV

I walked In and through my self on the bed. Today was busy as hell for me. I had to get up because I'm now back to work. Then after that j went to go get my nails and hair done with the girls after picking everyone up. Then they wanted to go to the mall because they wanted to look at more dresses like they don't got dresses. Then we had to go everyone house to get their dresses being that it was gonna take them half the day to get ready before prom at 9. Then I had to get everyone suited down stairs. Then when I got home, their was dishes piled up in the kitchen sink and with my 50% OCD I had to clean the whole kitchen. Then I turn around and Midnight is sitting down pouting with a leash and his mouth. I walked with him for 1 a hour. Then to top it off I haven't talked to August all day. I'm so tired. I can't keep my eye lids open for another second. Soon as I close them my phone rings. I sit up and grab my phone.

Convo:

Layla- Hello.
Ava- Hey sister!
Layla- Hey boo. Wussup?
Ava- Nothing. Watchu doin?
Layla- Coolin. Finna go to sleep.
Ava- Don't go to sleep just yet!
Layla- Why? What's wrong?
Ava- Can you come and get me?
Layla- Uh why?
Ava- Because I wanna be there with you when you wake up for prom.
Layla- Can mama drop you off?
Ava- No. She don't got no gas.

Ion either. I sighed and got up grabbing my keys.

Layla- I'm on my way.
Ava- Yay! Okay. *hangs up*

Convo Over:

I walked out my room walking down stairs.

Crystal- Where you goin Bish?
Layla- Pick up Ava I'll be back

I walked down stairs leaving. I backed out yarning. I pulled off driving to my moms house.

August POV

I rammed in her grabbing her waist and putting my thumb prints in her back dimples. I kept it a good pace as she moaned out my name. I was finna pull out but she threw that ass back. Causing me to groan and hold my nut. I pulled out quick as hell nutting on her ass.

August-Shit guh.
Layla- August I'm on birth control.

Outta dream~~

I opened my eyes just to see my friend hard as hell. I grabbed my phone turning it on and squinted my eyes. Once the bright light adjusted to my eyes I seen the time; 11:56 PM. Damn. I haven't talked to stank all day. I got up and went in the shower. Taking a nice cold shower. Once I was finish. I got out and greased my body throwing on my sweat pants and a tank top with my hoodie. I grabbed my keys and phone walking downstairs. My phone vibrated. I looked down and seen my Instagram notification go off. I unlocked my phone going to my Instagram then to my DM.

DM~

DeadAssSabrina- Hey you go to Princeton High?
AugustAlsina- Yea
DeadAssSabrina- Dwu. I'm finna go there. Ima Senior. I'll be at the Prom. You going?
AugustAlsina- Nah
DeadAssSabrina- Dang. Can you come for me? I need a date. Lol😂I'm just trying to get to know someone so I don't gotta be there all alone and stuff.
AugustAlsina- 👍🏽

DM's Over~~

I shook my head and walked out the door and locked it. I slid my phone in my pocket walking to my car. I started the car up and turned the music on.

15 Min Later~~

I pulled up at Layla house and got out locking my car. I was finna unlock the door but it was already unlocked. I walked in and heard a voice behind me.