Chapter 27

(Part 27)
2 Days Later~~

Kim POV

I set the camera up so it can record my whole body. Layla was bent over the counter eating yogurt on her phone. You could only see her as sin the video. I started it and it counted from 3 to 1 then it started

She's a...

Bad thang,

I started dancing but stopped once Layla was dancing. She didn't even know i was recording because she never dances when someone is recording. I watched her dance as the song went on.

Fine as hell,

She flipped her hair

Thick as fuck oh my god,

She ran her hands sexually down her ass and thighs.

That's my baby Caroline,

She pointed bending over a lil shaking her ass.

You divine. Mighty fine. Shawty rea-

She looked at the camera and stopped almost instantly. She blushed hella hard moving away from the camera. The video stopped and I went and picked it up posting it.

Kim- oh wait to August see this.
Layla- Don't post that.
Kim- To late.

Scrolling down on Instagram. I seen a video of Teddy and I stopped.

"Fuck this shit. Yo. Bruh I'm done tryin to get a female. Y'all steady complaining about how no good of a nigga we are but when a good one try and get at it they to busy on someone-" he licked his lips. "Let me shut up. So for now on. Y'all females out hea' gone be calling me a no good nigga cause' that's the way I'm gone be acting"

He had on no shirt recording showing his abs and his chest that was some what tatted. I scrolled down trying to ignore the feeling I was getting.

Layla- He really has feelings for you.
Kim- He used to have feelings for me.
Layla- He still do.
Kim- *nibs on her lip*

I went back up and looked at his page going to his comments.

"What girl you try to get to? Bish crazy asf😪"

"I'm still here Daddy💦"

"You hollering at the wrong females dude😫"

"Don't turn into a fuck boy. Pleaaasee. You is to cute🤗"

"Welcome to the team nigga😂"

I rolled my eyes once I turned my phone off and through my self on the couch. I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

-

I shot my eyes open when I heard aloud scream it got hella quiet then.

Kim- Layla!

I got up and ran upstairs being careful trying not to make  a lot of noise. But once I heard her laughing I bust in her room.

Kim- You scared me.
August- And the beast is awoke.
Kim-*gives him the finger*
Layla- Sorry August scared me.
Kim- He scared me to. Just by looking at me.
August-*gives her the finger*

I sat down on the bed and watched Layla do her hair.

Kim- Where you going?
Layla- August is taking me out some place then we're going to Teddy house.
Kim- Ooh I wanna go. Ion got shit to do.
August- Negative.
Layla- August.
August- What?
Layla- Kim you can come with us.
August- Or you(GCO)
Layla- Get in the car with us.
Kim- I was just playing. I gotta get home. Bye Laa!
Layla- You sure?
Kim- Yes Bye!
Layla- Byee.
Kim- Bye dick head.
August-Bah' Pussy breath.