Chapter 15

(Part 15)

August POV

August- No
Layla- Please
August- No.
Layla- Pretty please.
August- Stank I'll be back. I ain't gone be gone foe whole'a 294 weeks I'll be back in 8 hours
Layla- Alright fine.
August-I got sumn fa ya.
Layla- What cha got fa me?(she said going to sit in his lap)
August- Close ya eyes.
Layla-*closes her eyes*

I reached into my pocket and grabbed a pink box out my pocket opening it.

August- Alright open ya eyes.
Layla-*opens her eyes and looks down* August!
August- Whaa? You like it?
Layla- I love it.

August-*slips it on her ring finger* One day someone a youngin gone put somen wayyyyyy bigger den dis trust and believe and if it's not

August-*slips it on her ring finger* One day someone a youngin gone put somen wayyyyyy bigger den dis trust and believe and if it's not. Tell them to fight me because you deserve somen bigga den dis. Ya heard meh?
Layla-*nods* Yes I hear you. But what it is for?
August- Everything. To show how much I luh ya. Giving me another chance with you from what I've done. Always staying by my side. Just giving ya somen.
Layla-It's so beautiful. Thank you.*wraps her arms around his neck*
August- Ya welcome stank.

She let me go and looked down at her ring and bite her lip locking her fingers. She looked up at me in the eyes and leaned forward and asked me something above a whisper.

Layla- August?
August- Hm?
Layla- Ccan I kiss you?
August-*nods*

She pressed her lips against mine and I nibbled on her lip asking for entrance our tongues started to fight slowly until she pulled and sucked on my bottom lip causing it to make a "pop" sound when she let it go. I pulled her in and kissed her longer.

-

I stopped at the ole freaky ass lady house getting her box. Nocking on her door. She answered her door with black panties and bra on. I ain't gone lie shit had me horny as fuck.

August- Carry Ross?
Carry- You know it's me daddy. Why every time time you come you have to say my name? Never mind don't stop saying my name. Turns me on. *licks her lip*
August- I need you to sign your name. (He said taking out the clip bored)
Carry-*sighs it* Can you bring it in?
August-  *bring it in and puts it on the floor*
Carry-*closes and locks the door* thank you so much.
August-mhm. *walks to the door*
Carry- wait daddy. Let me show you how much I'm thankful.
August- I'm good.*unlocks the door*
Carry-*locks it back and drops to her knees* I'll promise i will make you feel good.

-

I pulled up at my house walking in to all the lights off. I walked upstairs putting my phone on the charger and hopping in the  shower. Once I got out I sat on my bed starring at my phone. Should I call Layla and tell her what I did? Hell na she don't gotta know. I knew she was gone be calling any minute since this was the time I got off. She gone be pissed when she find out though. She not even gone want to look at me. I should've knew. What the fuck.