Chapter 5

(Part 5)

Layla P.O.V

I pulled up at Pizza Hut and got out. Walking in I seen August at a table on his phone scrolling through I.G. I sat down across from him and removed me sunglasses from my face.

August- Just coming from work?
Layla- Uh yea...
August- You want anything befo we start?
Layla- Nah I'm fine.
August- ight *puts his phone in his pocket* So let's start from the beginning.
Layla-Pushed me in the pond on my birthday.
August-*sighs* I had a horrible childhood life. My momma got married to dis bitch ass niggas who kept putting his hands on me and my momma and my siblings. So when I was younger I thought you put your hands on girls because they didn't do what they told you to do or just some bull shit like dat.
Layla-You could have been told me this aug.
August- How I was gone teh' you dis?
Layla-All does time we were in da same class. You could have told meh.
August- I'm tellin you now though.
Layla- Alright back to the story...What did that have to do with me?
August- When I was younger, I just got jelous of ya and you wouldn't go out with a sexy ass nigga like meh.
Layla- Oh so your jelous that I had a papa and you didn't?
August- Were...I was younga and I was just looking up at da wrong nigga...But everything changed when I started looking up at my brudda. That's when you went to a different school so.
Layla-Well I should tell you dis na.
August- Tell me what?
Layla-*sighs* I'm pregnant with your baby and I'm taking your O'le ugly ass to court.

It got quiet we both looked at each other and started to laugh.

Layla- Okay I really got at tell you somen'
August- What?
Layla-*puts ha arm on the table* I tried killing my self when I was younger because of what happen at school.

August P.O.V

My eyes traveled the scar on ha wrist. You only could see it when you really close to ha. I ran my finger over da scar and felt like putting a bullet in my head. Everything became blurry. I looked up at ha and she had a smile on ha face.

Layla- Are you gonna cry? It's all right if you do. I did thousands of time.
August- *wipes the falling tear on his face* I ain't gone cry. I'm a self made ass nigga.
Layla-Self made ass niggas cry.
August- *chuckles* Ma dese some deep ass cuts.
Layla- I know I'm the one who did them.
August- All because of what happen at school?
Layla-*nods*
August- I made you do it.
Layla- No...No you didn't.
August- Then who did?
Layla-Your step dad.
August- Na ma this all meh.
Layla- Your so dang stubborn it wasn't your fault.
August- What Eva.
Layla- Ya know it okay to cry?
August- I aint crying.
Layla- You are and you don't even know it.

I looked down at my shirt and it was wet. I looked up at Layla handin me a napkin so I can whip my face.

Layla- If it helps...I won't tell no one about you crying even though it's not a big deal.
August- *takes the napkin* Thanks ma...and ya keep it between us.
Layla-*nods and looks down at ha ringing phone* I have to go...I'll see you on Monday?
August- Ya...ill see ya on Monday.
Layla-*nods and gets up kissing his check answering ha phone leaving* I'm on ma' way right na'

-

Monday

It was home bass and Layla was sitting in the back with her head phone on as usual. This time Alex came up to her and snatched her head phones out ha ear.

Layla- What right na?!?!?
Alex- Yes bitch!
Layla-*putting ha stuff in leaving the class*
Ms.Lune- Misses Ross!!
Teddy- What the hell happen Alex?
Alex- These bitches is da bathroom trying to Jump Kim.*he said putting his hair in a ponytail*
Teddy- what?!?!*gets up leaving*
August-*leaving*
Ms.Lune- I swea ya kids ain't neva gone be nothing!!

-

Layla P.O.V

I walked in the bathroom to see them surrounding Kim in the corner I looked at Kim and she looked like she is waiting for one of em to swing. One of the girls turned around and started running ha mouth all of a sudden someone turned the lights off then someone push me down and the girls scream. I felt someone pick me up and carry me out the bathroom. Soon as they let me down in the hall way I started to yell at him buy stopped when I seen who it was.

August- Guh what da fuck you doing? You know dey a taza ya ass?
Layla-I know dat! Whea Kim?
August- Teddy got ha.
Layla- Alex?
August- Shit ion know all I see him do is put butta in a soc and start swinging it.
Layla-*laughs*

-

After school Detention

Kim- What yall in hea fa?
August- Going in da girls bathroom.
Teddy- I still don't know why yall 2 in hea.
Layla-Because they jumped all 3 of em and they went take da hospital.
Teddy- Right so why you in hea.
Layla-(does the quote on quote) "because I was in the scene" Bullshit.
Teddy- That's fucked up.
Alex- We got dey asses good tho *high 5s Kim*

2 hrs later.

Layla-*mumbles* I want yogurt.
Alex- Whatcha say?
Kim- She wants yogurt.
Layla- How much longer we got Hea?
August- 1 more hour.
Kim- Don't talk ta ha.
Layla- Kim!
Kim- what la? ion like him
Layla-Stop being rude.
August- It's coo ma. Ion like ha either.
Kim- That's great!
August- Yes awesome!
Kim- Fucking ass hoe.
August- fuck head.
Kim- Dips shit.
August- Shit dip.
Kim- No dick in the pants ass nigga.
August- Dick in the pants ass girl.
Teddy-*laughing*
Kim- Stupid looking motha fucka.
August- Ugly no edges motha fucka.
Layla-*rolls her eyes sighing*

Tbc....

Sorry for errors❤

At least 10 or more views for next update❤