Chapter 34

(Part 34)

Layla POV

I opened my eyes to see August and Kim arguing with Teddy and Alex in the middle of them 

August- What da' fuck is wrong wit' you Kim?
Kim- August don't blame this on me. I just made her open her eyes and realize how much of a joke you are. This is really all your fault! You couldn't keep ya fuckin hands to ya self because of ya crazy ass step dad puttin his hands on ya stupid ass momma
August- Oh yea? And while I was putting my hands on ha' where were you to protect her? Because if I recall. You was laughin' wit' dem otha' kids and told' ha you was stuck in class.
Kim- Go to hell.
August- I'll meet you dea'. Stop runnin' ya fuckin' mouth at ha cause' you don't like me. You damn sure not hurtin' me da' only person you hurtin' is ha'. *points to the bed*
Kim- And who were you hurtin? Physically and Emotionally?
August- Stop switchin' it Kim. Yea I fucked up but I'm not throwing dat' shit in ha fuckin' face! Stop doin dat' shit and I'm so serious.
Kim- And if I don't? What you gone do put ya hands on me?
August- Keep hurtin ha' and I just might.
Alex- August calm down.
August- Nah! She make it seem like I'm da' bad guy in dis' situation but I'm really not. It's really Kim! I mean like did you teh' Layla that you tried coming on to me?
Teddy- You did what?
August- Or did you tell Layla about her fathers death and dat' chu' know who did it? Or did you tell ha' about ya miscarriage dat' you tried ta' hit me wit' when you was tryin get on ma dick. I really feel like you want me out ha' life because I want ha and not you and I feel like you using the fact that I used to bully her as a cover.
Teddy- What?!?

I watched as Kim jumped up and tried to run towards August but Alex grabbed her and brung her out the room cussing and kicking at him.

Kim-*crying* I fucking hate you!!
August- Bruh, ma' mad I ain't wanna let you know like that but she was really pushing a nigga.
Teddy- Nah bro, it's coo. Ima hit you up later tho. *slaps him up* Tell me the next move when you come back from ya vacation wit' cheeks.
August- Ight.

Kim POV

I sat in the car waiting on Teddy. Once he got to the car he calmly closed the door and put his seat belt on starting the car.

Teddy- So you tried to come on to Young?
Kim- Can we talk about this when we get home?
Teddy- Nah because you gone try and go some place

True.

Kim- it was 4 times. But we were on a break an(GCO)
Teddy- And out of all the niggas in Atlanta you try and fuck Yung?
Kim- Oh please don't make it seem like you don't wanna fuck Layla
Teddy-*looks over at her* I don't! You know why? She's like my damn sister and Aug should be like yo fuckin' brother. What? You intimidated by Layla?
Kim- And if I was?
Teddy-*breaths* When did you have an abortion?
Kim- Do it matter?
Teddy- What's good witchu'? Yes the fuck it do. So when did you have an abortion?
Kim- Almost a month ago. But since everything is coming out. I-I gotta tell you somen else. *clears her throat.*
Teddy- What?
Kim- The baby wasn't yours. I killed the baby for us. I(GCO)

The car quickly came to a stop and I thanked god for reminding me to put my seatbelt on.

Teddy- Ion wanna put my hands on you. *unlocks the door* Get out.
Kim- What?
Teddy- Kimberly. Get the hell.
Kim- Fine. *gets out and slams the door* you(GCO)
Teddy-*pulls off*

Alex POV

Alex- Chile' its puff puff past.
Hazel-*hands her the blunt* Yo what's up with Kim tho. I've never heard her act like that before. I mean yea it's fucked up what August did but Layla forgave him right?
Alex-*pulls back from the blunt* That's not even the case girl. That's the past. Leave that shit in the past.