Chapter 33 1/2

(Part 33 1/2) Later that night~~

                            (Part 33 1/2)                                                  Later that night~~

(Layla outfit)

Layla POV

I chuckled at Alex and Hazel twerking on each other until some dudes came up and grabbed their waist and they kept going.

Layla- y'all I'll be right back.
Andre- Where you going?
Layla- To the bathroom real quick
Andre- Do you need me to come?
Layla- Nah, I'm good.

I slowly walked downstairs from the VIP and walked into the bathroom where a couple girls where at talking and doing their makeup. Once I got to a mirror I leaned over the sink and fixed my new nose piercing.

I looked back at a big buff guy walk in and snap his finger and whistle getting everyone attention. He pointed to the door. Everyone walked out and I was on my way out but the security guard stopped me telling me to wait right here. I looked back at myself in the mirror. And when I turned around I looked and seen the one and only My Bully, August Alsina.

Layla- Hi.
August- Wussam?
Layla- What do you want?
August- I didn't faget' bout' ya'. If dats' whatchu' mad bout'
Layla- Who said I was mad August?You do you like you been doing. And I do me, like I've been doing.
August- C'mon na' stank(GCO)
Layla- Layla. My name is Layla.

He nodded and bit his lower lip.

(Let me know if you can see it.)

August- Lemmie take you out.
Layla- Aren't you and Miracle talking?
August- Are you and Aniyah talking?
Layla-*rolls his eyes* Who told you about him? His name is Andre and he don't got nothing to do with this
August- I have ma' ways. *steps closer to her*
Layla- *backs up*You still didn't answer my question.
August- Nah me and Miracle not talkin'
Layla- Why don't you like Andre?
August- He tryin' ta' take what's mine.
Layla- That was the past(GCO)

*BANG* *BANG*.

I looked at the door as some girl banged on needing to use the bathroom.

August- You gone let me take you out?
Layla- Aug(GCO)
August- Gimmie' a chance ta' explain.

August POV

She nodded.

I stepped closer to her making her hit the sink and leaving no space into between us.

Layla- Do you have to be this close?
August- You think Ima hurt you?
Layla- I don't know.

I ignored her and stared into her eyes that were now Hazel.

August- You still a virgin?
Layla- That d(GCO)
August-*wraps his hand around her neck.* You gave that nigga your virginity?
Layla-No. *slightly rolls her eyes*

I looked down at her pink plump limps.

Layla- Don't eve(GCO)

She got cut off from my teeth gently biting and pulling down on her bottom lip and I slowly slide my tongue in her mouth. She didn't kiss me back after a while. I picked her up and sat her on top of the counter. Making her lean into the kiss. Feeling like things were going to far when I started giving her a ass massage. She backed up and slide off the counter, wiping her lip.

Layla- I'll see you later.

I watched as she left and after a minute of tryin to call my boner down. I left out to.

Once I got back to my seat, I noticed Miracle and her lil groupies walking towards VIP.

August- Yo B, make sure dem' girls ova' dea' don't come come ova hea'
Teddy-Did you speak to Layla
August- Yea. I'm try and get two months off work and get wit' ha'
Tbc....

This was short asf because I ain't gettin no love fr😐 but what can I expect? I guess I ain't updatin fast enough.