Chapter 22

(Part 22)

2 Weeks Later~~

Hazel House~

Layla POV

Kim- Bitch let Layla beat ya face up
Alex- Yess! She's doing mine for Prom and Graduation.
Hazel- Y'all know I don't mind Layla do my makeup and stuff it's just my self esteem ain't up there like it used to be.
Layla- Come shopping with us at least.
Hazel- Alright but I'm not buying nothing.
Alex-*mumbles* Bullshit.
Hazel- come on la do a girl makeup and stuff

-

I pulled in a parking spot and turned the car off

Kim- La you sure you can walk in there?
Layla- I can drive right? I'm good.
Hazel- Did August say you can go out and walk and stuff?
Layla- What?
Alex- Did August say you can go out to the mall? *says it louder*
Layla- August is not my daddy.
Alex- You just saying that because he don't got you calling him daddy...yet.*pulls his phone out*
Hazel-*chuckles* you right
Layla-*takes it away* You will not be calling August when I'm perfectly fine.
Kim-*pulls her phone out*
Layla- You will not be texting August when I'm perfectly fine. *takes her phone*
Hazel- I don't have his number
Layla- You do got him on social media *takes her phone*
Crystal- You not taking my phone away from me like some little ass kid.
Layla- Oh fa real?
Crystal- Dead a(GCO)
Layla-*snatches her phone outta her hand* Y'all ready?

We all got out the car and walked in. Window looking until we found something that caught our eye. Hearing loud screams. We turned around to see two familiar looking girls running towards.

Kim- Oh my gosh!!!

They came up and hugged is tight as shit. I just stopped and looked at them for a while. My mouth slowly but surely dropped once I knew who they were.

Layla-  Keriyae!Tynijia!I missed y'all like crazy!
Keriyae- You don't be acting like that. Always sitting down in the back quiet listing to music.
Kim- She still do that sometimes.
Keriyae- I'm just mad that our school went up to(GCO)
Kim- Fa real!! We go to Princeton high and you won't believe who was there!
Keriyae- Who?!??
Tynijia- ugh...Don't tell me it was Layla's bully.
Kim- It was and now they best friends! They be acting like more then best friends. Like its soo crazy.
Tynijia- Layla you to fucking sweet. Tighnin the fuck up*hits her arm*
Layla- Ouch!
Tynijia-*rolls her eyes*
Alex-*clears her throat hella loud*
Kim- Oh these are my best friends. Alex. Crystal and Hazel.

Kim greeted everyone and everyone greeted themselves and we countied shoping with Tyn and Keri. We went into "Wild Dressin" Looking at a nude color long sleeve dress. I picked it up and turned it around seeing the back cut down showing my entire back. I bit my lip thinking bout how I should have my hair.

Hazel- Lots and lots of curls.
Layla- Right. So it can cover my back.
Crystal- With these*holds a pair of heels up*