Chapter 10

(Part 10)

Monday☁️

Layla POV

I woke up to here BBHMM by Rihanna like every Monday through Friday morning. I went in the shower did my routine got out and put on my light blue jeans on top of my Calvin Klein panties. I let the top show so you can read it.  I then put on a white tank top and the same color jean jacket as my pants on then I curled my hair and twist the left side back (with the rest down)and having my bang hang in my face a little then I started doing my edges. Then I slide my white timbs on with gold chains as laces. I grabbed everything then grabbed my sunglasses going downstairs.

Ava- oooooh! Mama can I have my hair like Lala's
Mama- No not today.
Ava- Aww
Mama- Layla go ahead the bus is coming to get them.
Layla- Alright bye.

-

I pulled up at my school and got out. Alex ran right up to me flipping his weave talking to me. I walked to my locker and noticed pedals all over the floor. I damn sure know this ain't for me. I went straight to my locker and heard lots of aw's

Alex- Prom ain't even round da corner why da fuck he asking ha na?
Layla- *shrugs*I don't know
Teddy-*walks up to Layla trying to catch his breath* You've seen Kim?
Layla- Um not today. Why you out of breath?
Teddy- I was running

A group of guys passed us cursing at Alex and whistling at me. I rolled my eyes in discuss. I put my head phones on and plugged it up to my phone playing music. Grabbing my stuff walking to home bass. When i walked in it was like 5 kids there.
I walked to the back sitting down and getting on Facebook. Getting a message from Jacob I smirked and texted him back.

Texting Convo:

Jacob😌- Hey beautiful have a great day😘
Layla🌺- I will💜 You have a great day to.
Jacob😌- I'll have an ever better day if you let me take you out Friday night?
Layla🌺- Let me think about me and I'll promise I'll give you a answer.
Jacob😌- okay we will see

Texting Convo Over:

I looked up at August staring at me. Last Friday, caught me off guard. I definitely was upset but more like I was hurt. Why? I have no idea. But I pushed my feelings to the side and kept moving on. I took my ear bud out and looked at August staring at me.

Layla- What?
August- Wussup witchu' stank?
Layla- Nothing why?
August- Yoh was actin weird since Friday.
Layla- I'm okay, Friday I was just a little tired that's all.
August- I did somen ta ya?
Layla- No why?
August- Ya makin it seem like it.
Layla- Aug you didn't do nothin to me.

Bell Rings**

I got up going to my next period. Only seniors get to have only 3 periods and lunch. August grabbed my hand but I took my hand out of his and unlocked my locker.

August- Wussup wit ya? Fa' real?
Layla-*sighs* Nothing.
August- Teh meh'
Layla-*looks at him then back at her locker* I seen you and that girl at Walmart.
August-*mumbles* Shit.... Ight stank, look it's not eve(GCO)
Layla- August, I don't care if you flirt with girls or get their numbers. It's just when I saw you it kinda bothered me like something was... I don't know. It was just a weird feeling okay? Very weird. Im pretty sure it won't happen again. But like I said there's nothing wrong with me b(GCO)
Alex- C'mon La!
Layla-*closes her locker* I'm coming.I gotta go I'll see you at lunch.

August POV

I watched as Layla walked away from me. Teddy walked up to me and nocked me out of my daze. I told him everything Layla just told me.