Chapter 26

(Part 26)
Layla POV

1 hr 20 min later

Every since we got here the girls been having me dancing and drinking some of that spiked Fruit punch. Kodak Black came on. "No flocking"

Alex- Ooh yes. Bitch! This my shit. Come on La. Dance with me.

She started tugging me toward the dance floor but I wanted to go back to the table. I laughed and shook my head.

Layla- No I'm tired.
???- Damn you can't get tired that fast the party just started.

I turned around and looked at Zack sipping some of the spiked punch.

Layla- Your not wearing heels
Zack- You right. But dance with me?
Alex- She's good. Go mind yo business and keep siping on that punch. Ole' thirsty ass nigga.
Layla- Alex! Don't be mean to him!
Zack- It's Ight.*walks away*
Alex- He's fine. Come on la la.
Layla- Let me just check on Kim she been in the bathroom for a while.
Alex-*nods*

I walked into the bathroom and heard loud moaning. I ain't know if it was Kim for sure so I looked down at the shoes. I seen someone pants and draws down to their ankle and a set of heels on the grown but only one foot was being shown. I looked at the heels and they were Kim's. But any girl can have the same shoes as her.

???- Fuck Kim.

Nope that's her. I tip-toed out the room bumping into some girl. I've never seen her around hear.

Layla- Oop. I'm sorry.
???- No your okay.

I nodded and walked away. Going back on the dance floor with Alex until I felt someone pull me into their arms.

???- Where you going?
Layla-August! *smiles hella hard wrapping. Her arms around his neck* Y-you said you wasn't coming.  *backs up a lil*
August- I know. But you know how I been leavin' and stuff. I had ta' get ready and shit. C'mon stank don't be cryin and stuff.
Layla- I'm sorry *wipes her eyes carefully* I'm just so happy you came.
August- I'm just that special I know.
Layla-*laughs* Shut up.
August- But I got something for you.

I was just know noticing his arm was behind his back once he brought it to me, my smile got bigger. He slide the flower thingy on my hand... I'm just so happy I don't even know what it is. I notice it matched his boutonniere. It was white and pink, the same color of my dress.

Layla- How'd you know my color of my dress?
August- Don't worry bout dat. Ight?

He took my hand and spit me around.

August- Look at you lookin' all beautiful and shit. Got ya edges did and ya nails did. You go guh.
Layla- Shut up August! *laughing wrapping her arms around his neck* I'm really happy you came
August- I know. Alex told me how sad you was when y'all left.
Layla- Alex knew about this?
August- Nah.
Layla- Oh. Did Teddy come?
August- Yea. He actually he had something to tell her.
Layla- What?
August- He got feelings for her.*turns around and looks for him*

My heart dropped.

Layla-*turns him around you his arm* He has feelings for Kim?
August- Mhm.
Layla- August. Kim is in the bathroom with a guy.
August- Nooo. Fa' real?
Layla- Yes!

Kim POV

I held onto the top of the wall that separated the other stall while Jatwan stroked in and out of me. I moaned out his name when he picked his pace up. We heard the bathroom door open thousands time but he didn't stop. I felt him Finna bust so I tried to get up but our door swung open causing him to bust. I looked and seen Teddy staring there. He looked lost in words