Flashback Whiplash

~Dipper's POV~

Another week had passed as everything seemed quiet for the most part. The moment Skipper and I returned to the shack, Skipper and Mabel talked things out. We never really brought Skipper's impossible dream back up... But it kept lingering in the back of my mind.

I had recently learned that Skipper usually handled her patrols in the mornings and tends to the out-of-whack things that needed to be taken care of. Some days took longer than others for her to get back, other times she would be back before we even woke up.

This morning happened to be one of those mornings where Skipper had finished her rounds before we woke up. It was now later into the afternoon. Sandy had come over earlier but there was no sign of her nor my Grunckle Ford... Which was common. Even though Sandy was a nurse, she liked to tinker too. Skipper and I were currently lounging about on the couch watching mystery hunters. Her legs were draped over mine as she leaned against the arm rest while I took the middle of the love seat comfortably.

"You know, Gravity Falls TV either is completely underrated with no creativity or it's very imaginative and strange. There's no medium," Skipper stated. I just laughed, "That's actually pretty accurate. But this is Gravity Falls." "Eh, true," Skipper shrugged, "But you've got to remember, I've never seen anything otherwise... Besides movies across the years, but still." "What are your favorite type of movie?" I asked, genuinely curious. "Need you ask?" She giggled. "Right," I rolled my eyes, "Mystery." She simply nodded, "Though I also love action movies. And I'm a huge Marvel fan."

"Really?" I was a bit surprised, "Favorite superhero?" "Guess," she smirked. "Mmm, Captain America?" I guessed. "Nope! Spiderman," she kept her smirk. "What really?" I chuckled. "Yep! But Captain America is a close second, along with the Guardians of the Galaxy," she laughed.

I was going to go full nerd before we heard a crash from down in the basement. We looked to one another with wide eyes, waiting a few moments before a 'BOOM!' sounded off below us, making the ground shake as streaks of light came from under the floor to illuminate the room, blinding us.

Everything quickly became calm again as I rubbed my eyes to get my eyesight back to normal, "I wonder what that was?" "Well, something definitely exploded," Skipper huffed. I chuckled before opening my eyes, and completely freezing to find a younger looking Skipper sitting in my lap. "Did my legs get shorter or is it just me?" She asked, seeming confused. "Skip?" I asked, a bit confused.

Her hair had shortened quiet a bit, to just below her shoulder blades. She was now a lot smaller as her clothes were now a bit baggy on her, but her fair skin and emerald green eyes remained. She was rather cute.

She looked up to me but let out a squeak, covering her mouth, "Dipper?" "You-" we both started to freak out, speaking together, "How- You- You look- Younger!" I looked down at myself to find that my clothes had also become too big for me. My muscle weight had also diminished, leaving me scrawny as I was when I was 12.

It wasn't too much longer before we heard three other screams. Namely Grunckle Stan, Mabel, and Soos. Skip had taken one of her hair ties and tightened her shorts down to size as she got to her feet, also handing one to me, "Don't need anything embarrassing happening." I chuckled nervously, "R-right," then tightened my own shorts.

"Stanford!" A kiddish, high pitched boy voice I had never heard before, yelled. Skipper raised a brow at me before I got to my feet and led her into the gift shop. "You look like you're twelve again, hambone," a younger Soos tapped a 12 year old looking Mabel's shoulder. "Woah~" I breathed out. "We all shrunk!" Mabel smiled. "Oh! That's why I'm closer to the floor now!" Soos laughed.

Skipper was standing there almost dumbfounded. I wasn't sure if it was because Soos' shirt was way to big on him or that Mabel was holding her loose sweater top up to her neck with a wide smile on her face. She was specifically looking at another 12 year old looking boy with Grunckle Stan's glasses and drowning in his dress suit...