The Sequel is Up!!

Hello, my fellow Readers!!

OMG!! I can't believe this book has hit 1K!! You guys are the best readers ever!! Thank you guys so much :)

As promised, the first chapter of the Sequel is up!! It's called Dimensional Me. I should be updating it every Friday, and possibly more if I have the time.

Please go check it out if you enjoyed this book!!

Just keep in mind, I am also writing two other books along with this one. And if you would like, feel free to check them out. They are listed below.

Wings of Black - How to Train Your Dragon Hiccup x Reader Modern Dragonoid AU

Sands of Dragon Scales - Fantastic Beast Newt Scamander x Reader

A Pharaoh's Destiny - Yu-Gi-Oh! Season 0 (which will have a sequel eventually)

Dreams Unraveled - Naruto Gaara x Reader

Dreams Unraveled is currently on hold until March but I am taking one to three request for anyone who would possibly like to add to my character's story they would like to see happen (see details in the latest chapter - Thank You!!).

For anyone who has read this far, I will, at some point, be taking request for Dimensional Me. I'll be looking for a Gravity Falls AU, that's not commonly used, to use and what they would like to see happen between Dipper and Skipper. So, if you're interested, begin thinking on what AU, that's not commonly used (or you could make up your own) that you would like me to use. Dipper and Skipper will be going through the some of the popular AUs in the sequel, so I already have the basic AUs planned.

You guys are so amazing!! Thank all of you so much for taking the time to read my writing :) It means so much!! Hope you enjoy the sequel!!

~Ell