last chapter - note

Hey Guys!

So... the following chapter is the last chapter of  this lovely lovely lovely book "One By One"!

Its sad and beautiful and i honestly think it wraps up perfectly everything the gladers have gone through. Im being rather serious for somethings that's just a fan fiction in a community of fan fiction here on Wattpad , but this book has been serious for me. Its given me a place to explore the world of the maze runner, express my feelings and meet epic epic epic people!

I wont be posting anymore after the last chapter (except maybe some authors notes if my book keeps gaining reads an votes) so i just wan to say all my thanks now-

Thank you to all of you for reading this fan fiction and picking it out off all the options and giving it a shot.

Thanks to all of those who vote! We literally may live on the other side of the world to each other but to see a notification light up my screen saying that someone has voted makes me swell with happiness.

The complete euphoria i feel with voting gets doubled when i see someone has commented because that means that people have literally taken the time out to tell me something about my book, whether its to praise it or share your feels, makes me absolutely explode with joy!

So thank you all, for reading, voting , commenting and just overall enjoying this journey we went through with each other.

Also thanks to wattpad for this epic community and to James Dashner for creating this super duper awesome TMR world (i guess i thought it just needed more gay, so i added some!

Keep following me on my social media so we can stay in touch!

lots of love,

Anna

(cheeky self promo:

insta- ohsofictional

twitter- annascarletta

tumblr- ohsofictional

tumblr- phangirlpedia

website- www.ohsofictional.com

lol even have pinterest end me- annascarletta (i think, oh dear lord)