Bingo

*Sabastion pov*
It's been twelve days since Roman left me. Four days ago my stomach no longer grumbled from lack of food. I find myself wandering through the woods never straying too far away from the place that Roman left me. My insides, void of emotion. I feel nothing. The shadow of wings hover above my head, my eyes don't even look to the sky any longer. I knew without a reason of a doubt that it was the same Raven that has been following me since Roman left. Maybe he felt my dismay or maybe he was waiting for me to die over. Either way, he was not worth my time. I no longer need sight to walk the paths. My body by instinct followed the same path I've carved into the dirt. Every small detail I take any, without much thought. So when a new branch was moved into my path my alarms went off. I then noticed another broken branch. My heart began to beat out of my chest. I began to sprint following the trail in the hope that my brother had returned. I came to a complete stop when I caught sight of the person who must have moved the branch.
A person about the the same age as me was bent low to the ground reading my tracks. The tongue of a serpent flicked out and tasted the air, and he rose. I pushed myself into the shadow of the trees and watched the man continue to lick the air. His voice slithers from his mouth and my insides turned to ice.
"His scent is everywhere yet, I can't seem to find him? This one is tricky indeed " I began to retreat the way I came when one of those newly laid branches cracked under my foot. The man's head snapped in my direction and his slitted eyes blinked before locking on me.
"Bingo,"
*Alex's pov*
"My dream world has been transformed. I have no clue what caused the change but these past few days every time I fall asleep father, It raining. Is this a sign that a battle is coming? I ask that you direct me in my future endeavors." I rose from knees and headed towards to my group. Firestar is yapping voice hounds out from the fire he started in the middle of the camp. Everyone is placed around the fire taking in every word that Firestar breaths. His story brings personality to the group. An area that Steel and Blade both lack in. The light casts an amber glow over the ground. That along with Firestars story about stealing a princess from her husband on their day to be wed make my eyes grow heavy. Blade attempted to laugh but a screeching noise that would make any preserved person cringe. I rose from the ground and Firestar stops talking automatically. Everyone eyed me and a smile creeps to my face. I would never get tired of this I must admit.
"Blade you have first watch followed by Steel, Firestar you have the night off, I'll see you all in the morning" Blade and Steel nodded their heads, while Firestar jumped from his feet and began to whoop and holler.
"Enjoy night watch boys, I'll be catching up on some beauty sleep, more princesses to steal you know" Firestar snapped his finger, a flame formed on his index finger that guided him into the night.
"Little does he know he'll have duty by himself tomorrow night." I said winking at the twins. Steel smiled while Blade just stared blankly at me. I nodded to them and returned to my sleeping place. As soon as my eyes closed a storm like no other filled my dreams.
I shielded my face and began to search for the man in the Light Blue Cloak, he was parched in a tree like a storm wasn't affecting him at all.
"I'm guessing you haven't been noticing the sky is falling?" I called up. He glanced over his shoulder at me and turned his eyes back forward.
"I was getting tired of just the thunder, change is always good, Look there though" he nodded his head towards the lake where snakes piled out from the center rushing to the shore. I stared at the sign from my father and grew joyful, I was getting a new member to my group. Something related to snakes.
"So I get to grow my strength even more?" The cloaked man dropped from the tree and headed over to the shore. Before the snakes could get anywhere near the cloaked man and me, the rain would wash them back into the lake.
This puzzled me, but my dream was over. I nodded at the cloaked man who continued to ignore me and opened my eyes into the real world. I rose from the ground and walked to the center of camp. Everyone was already in formation waiting for my order. Firestar looked like he slept none to little. Blade and Steel faces still showed zero emotion.
"Well boys it looks like we're going to add another piece to our puzzle, You can wash up and pack camp up we will be leaving in 2 hours." I raised my hand in the air and they mirrored me. Dropping my hand, everyone broke formation to break down camp.
I lifted the small red scarf that Azari gave me when we were younger and placed it in my pocket before rolling my pad and pillow up into a pillar. I left the cozy tree that was my resting place for the past 3 days and waited for everyone to come back. Firestar was the first to arrive he was still yawning, and his clothes seemed a little on the crispy side. A long night of training no doubt. The memory of when I first met the rogue prince played into my mental.