JF4

Doubt

I took a deep breath and was about to answer Amihan when Ben interrupted.

"Baliw ka ba, Amihan? Kita mong iba ang suot na damit oh!" Natatawang sabi ni Ben habang tinuturo ang picture.

Saglit kong tinapunan ng tingin si Ben, bahagya siyang ngumiti sa akin at tinignan si Amihan na nakatitig sa picture.

"Weh? Mag kasing katawan sila, almost same height. It's Ylorah. I am sure." She said with full of conviction. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Damn it!

"Anong kulay ng suot ni Ylorah kahapon? Beige diba? Mukha bang beige 'yan? Itim 'yan, Amihan. Are you color blind?" Inis na sabi ni Ben.

Bahagya kong kinagat ang aking labi at nagpakawala ng buntong hininga. Nabaling sa akin ang atensyon nila.

"That's me. You happy now?" Maarte kong saad. Nanlaki ang mata niya at napanganga sa sinabi ko.

"Ylorah." Halos pabulong niyang tawag sa akin. Tumawa ako at nilagay ang ilang hibla ng aking buhok sa likod ng tenga.

"Kidding. That's not me. Are you freakin' blind?! First, I am way sexier than her. Second, I am not your brother's type. Third, your brother isn't my type or my style. Eww please!" Maarte at natatawa kong sabi. Kahit na ang totoo ay tila matatanggal na ang puso ko dahil sa sobrang bilis ng tibok nito.

It is true that it's me. Yes, it is me. But I can't bring myself to tell Amihan about it. I don't even know why am I so afraid of her, finding out about us. I don't really know what are my exact reasons.

But I have to grab the opportunity that Ben made. I was wearing a beige dress yesterday and then I changed it into black right before we went to the bar. Amihan is not keenly observant, I hope she didn't notice that.

"What?" Bulong ni Amihan.

"Come to think of it, this girl seems a little different from you, Ylorah. This isn't her darling, Amihan." Nakangiting sabi ni Sandy kay Amihan. Dahan-dahang tumango si Amihan. Looks like she's convinced already. Goodness, I hope so!

"Ay! Oo nga! My gosh! Me and my bad eyesight. I am so sorry, Yh! I didn't mean to shout." Malambing niyang saad. At saka niya inangkla ang braso niya sa braso ko.

Kahit papaano nakahinga ako ng maluwag dahil sa sinabi niya. Although, I'm still not sure if she's 'that' convinced. She can be a little dense and sensitive at the same time, tho.

"Okay na? Let's get started, Ylorah. Martha will be here in a few." Ani Sandy.

Just like what Sandy said Martha arrived thirty minutes later. Sandy shouted at her, but being the kind of girl she is, she just smiled and kissed Sandy on the cheeks. And then, she's now standing in front of me, smiling from ear to ear. I let out a sigh.

"I missed you, Yh!" And then she hugged me while giggling. I pushed her a little.

"I didn't miss you. Let's start." I said with my right eyebrow up high. She giggled and nod her head.

I met Martha during my summer vacation before my junior year in high school in a modeling class. We were under the same instructor. It was my dream to be a model and a designer, but I end up only reaching one. I do modeling for extra income my savings aren't enough for my kaartehan, but I can't do some daring poses and such, due to the rules of the school.

While Martha wanted to be an actress. Well, she reached her dream. Although, some people hated her for her 'bitchy' attitude. Martha's a good person, she wouldn't be my friend if she isn't.

"Are guys done?" Sandy asked.

"Just a moment," I said as I put the final touches on Martha's face. I tucked some strands of my hair behind my ear, and purse my lip. Martha opened her eyes and pouted her lips, she then winked at me. I smirked at her.