Hollywood here I come

Leanne's POV

For the second time I was in Coltons arms and I felt safe, safe in a man's arms would you believe it, Colton Barratt was getting to me in ways no male has done before.

When I broke down he fought for me, He stormed my mind and pushed the sheriff away, taking charge and telling me what to do, he brought me back, with soothing words and soothing actions in stroking my hair.

I had feelings for him so I trusted him and he repaid me by pulling me out, I owed him.

This time there were no hysterics, I felt comfortable and safe and as I stretched and sat up, I found I missed the warmth.

"Thank you" I said looking around at everybody gathered in the room.

" Thank you all for helping me, I don't understand why you bother, but I'm grateful "

"No, we're grateful to you Leanne, you brought our son back, now we need to get you back, my girl" said Mrs Barratt, smiling affectionately at me.

We all sat in a silence for a few minutes whilst I composed myself.

When all returned to normal we made our way to the kitchen for breakfast, as soon as we entered the kitchen.
Damien rushed over and hugged me.

"Leanne Masters, I told you we need to have a talk and look what happened when we didn't, no pancakes for you" he scolded, before winking.

"Oww! " I pouted and stamped my foot whilst crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, if you're going to show off about it, just one then"

"Oh! Thank you" I squealed hugging him again.

Colton was giving me a strange look.

"Whasup Colt" I said nudging his shoulder.

He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow, gosh I wish he wouldn't, it made me have rather pleasant feelings.

"Colt?" He enquired.

"Yer" I answered "Suits you"

"Well Lea" he said emphasising 'Lea' "You officially start work today, so hurry up with your breakfast and come to my office.

" Yes sir" I said saluting him " Just one problem sir, where is your office"

After he gave me directions, he grabbed a cup of coffee and a plate of pancake's and made his way out of the kitchen, stopping at the door.

"Oh and Damien, remember just one pancake" he said with a wink, don't want my employee pigging out on her first day"

"Right boss one pancake it is"

"I hate you Colton, I quit" I shouted at him with a grin on my face.

"Can't, my office, ten minutes, PA" he shouted back over his shoulder.

I arrived in his office after nine minutes and three pancakes.

"Right boss, I'm reporting for duty" I said

" Right then" he said foraging in the desk drawer, he proceeded to hand me three boxes, going up in sizes.

"What are these" I asked.

"The small one is car keys to your car, the next is your phone and the last is your tablet"

"Oh" I said in a disappointed voice.

"What's a matter" Colton asked.

"A few problems here, firstly I can't drive, secondly I don't know how to use a phone or tablet"