My Hollywood Kiss

Leanne's POV

We all piled into a limo, to go back to the Barratt's mansion, Michelle and Gabrielle were on the verge of crying thinking they would lose they jobs, I assure them no way would I let that happen it wasn't their fault.

Besides I pleaded with Knuckle's and the rest of the guy's to tone down what happened, so we all agreed that they just confronted us the guys showed up and they ran and there was only four of them.

This made the two girls feel a lot better and when Alex said we should laugh and joke about it, it wouldn't look so bad when we got back, if we all looked solemn they would suspect the worst.

So we started telling each other jokes and funny stories, so much so when we pulled up outside the front door, to face the three Barratt's waiting on the doorstep we were in hysterics. We climbed the steps with tears of laughter running down our faces.
The older Barratt's looked rather relieved when they saw us, I winked at Alex and said in a loud voice.

"Thank you Shelly and Gabby for a great night, I loved it can we do it again soon"

The pair looked a bit shocked until they saw my face and it dawned on them what I was doing.

"Sure Leanne love to, I think there's a party later in the week I'll keep you informed, goodnight"

"Please do, night" I called back.

The girls went off to the back of the house to their quartets.

I apologised to the older Barratt's for keeping them up and ensured them we had a good time and nothing to worry about. With that they went of to bed happy, Alex excused herself and went upstairs to bed.

That left me and Colton.

"Well" Colton said.

"Well what Mr Barratt" I replied.

"Don't start with that Mr Barratt nonsense, or I'll be forced to put you right" he growled.

"Oooww" I said in a sing song voice "And how are you going to do that Mr Barratt sir"

"I will put you over my knee and spank your gorgeous ass" he replied in a husky voice.

Dam I thought he doing it to me again, then I growled back

"You wouldn't dare"

"Are you daring me Miss Masters" he said in that husky voice and taking a step closer to me.

Oh shit I'm in over my head here, my brain has taken a vacation and my libido has taken over, I'm in to deep to back down now

"Yes" I answered holding my chin up.

"Right" he growled in an even huskier voice "You asked for it"

And with that he lunged at me, I shrieked and flew up the stairs, with Colton in hot pursuit. I got a little way along the hallway before Colton shot past me and blocked my door with his body.

"Right Leanne Masters" He growled, stalking towards me his head tilted down but his look straight at me.

Shit I was in big trouble, I was way out of my depth here, I had seen Chloe flirt with boys, so I tried it with Colton, I didn't expect this to happen, my heart was pumping and not just from the exertion, my nipples were rock hard and my panties were sopping wet.

As the Greek god step forward, I stepped back, he had a large smirk on his face.

"Now Leanne Masters you are mine, to do with as I please"

Shit why am I not running and screaming, after all he is a man. But to be honest running away from him was never a thought, running to him now that's a different matter.