Morning After the Night Before

Leanne's POV

Eventually I managed to escape from Colton's clutches, it hadn't been easy, I had to protest that I was hungry and emphasise it was for food and not what he was hungry for, I staggered out the door while he was in the shower again.

Walking like I had just ridden a horse for twenty four hours straight, the gentle twinges of pain as I walked reminded me of the extreme pleasure that had bought this on and all was forgiven.

As I entered the kitchen four faces turned my way all with beaming smiles, Chloe, BB, Alex and Damien.

"Well" Chloe asked with a snigger "Did he like his present?"

I nodded blushing a bit.

"From what Alex was telling us, she couldn't sleep for all the noise coming from someone's bedroom" BB added.

Cue more blushing as their knowing smiles grew, as Chloe and BB moved apart there was a large piece of card in the middle of the table with a hand drawn V on it, they all looked at me then the card expectantly.

I reached over grabbed the card tearing it in to small pieces and depositing it the bin, to loud cheers and whistling, as I turned from the bin, I was grabbed and hugged by all in turn.

After loosing my virginity overnight I seemed more confident in myself, I was learning and feeling like a normal young woman except I had five years of catching up to do.

Colton came in the kitchen with a huge smile on his face.

"Hello lover" I said grabbing him round neck giving him a big kiss.

He clutched my hand and tries pulling me out of kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Taking you back upstairs its still my birthday and your still my present I get to play with my presents whenever I want on my birthday" he grinned.

Chloe shrieked "Eww! TMI impressionable young teens here"

"Hey" I said "I still haven't had anything to eat, I'm staving" I complain.

"So am I darling, so am I " he growled.

"Who thought this was a good idea as a present, I've created a sex monster" I whined. "I just want some food"

As Colton chased me round the kitchen amid howls of laughter from the others.

Just at the moment Mr and Mrs Barratt strolled in.

"What's all the noise" enquired Mrs Barratt.

I glared at the girls, Damien and Colton in turn daring them to say anything.

Chloe looked at BB and they both got up to leave, I glared at them again, Chloe shrugged her shoulders.

" Got to get ready for school" she said.

As Chloe and BB headed to the door they started signing a Rolling Stones song at the top of their voices.

"Let's spend the night together"

as they shot out the door.

I groaned and put my head in my hands on the table, as Colton grinned like the cat who got the cream, whistling as he made coffee. Alex excused herself and left the kitchen laughing and Damien busied himself tidying up whilst sniggering.

Mr and Mrs Barratt looked at me with a knowing smile.

"Always made me really hungry" said Mrs Barratt smiling and placing a delicious smelling breakfast in front of me. "Eat up dear you'll need all your strength to get though today, if my son has anything to do with it"