No more Virgin Anymore

This chapter also contains adult material
__________________________________________________________

Leanne's POV

As we washed each other's bodies in the shower, after I had given him my ultimate declaration of my love for him, my innocence.

I noticed when I lathered his manhood his eyes darkened and he let out a hiss through his teeth, this is when I realised that with his cock in my hands I had the power, so hell I'm going to use it.

I soaped my hands and slipped one around his shaft moving my hand gently up and down and when I reach the tip I slid my thumbs backwards and forwards across it, the amazing feeling of power you get when his limp bit of flesh Suddenly starts to harden and lengthen in my hands. I used my other hand to caress his scrotum, the way he reacted and the pure look of pleasure on his face, made me feel powerful and brave.

So I dropped to my knees in the shower and explored his cock with my fingers, lips, tongue and mouth until he coated my face, while shouting all kinds of profanity. I cleaned myself off and prised myself from his wandering hands, grabbed a towel wrapped it around me and exited the bathroom quickly as he made another grab for me.

As I was drying my body in the bedroom Colton came out the bathroom with a towel slung low around his hips, water running down his sculptured body and dripping slowly and seductively from one part of his body to another as if reluctant to leave him.

Oh hell, just looking at his muscled body dripping water stalking towards me turned me into a sex crazed lust filled slut,

He walked up to me and removed the towel from my hands and tossed it away followed by his, then he turned me so I could look over the chair and see my naked body, with him standing right behind me in the full length mirror.

Whilst brushing the back of his knuckles up my sides with a feather like touch from my hips to my shoulders and returning using his fingers tips with the same gentle touch, repeating his actions several times then he moved forward so our bodies touch.

He leaned his head forward to whisper in my ear and his hands sought out new directions leaving in their wake a pleasant feeling of a heat trail and goose bumps, one hand weaved it's way between my legs and cupped my pleasure cave cocooning it in a growing heat, making it moist and tingling.

if this wasn't already sending my senses into orbit , his other hand drew light circles around a breast slowly spiraling in until he flicked, squeezed and caressed the nipple, increasing the wetness between my legs, then his hand would move to my other breast and repeat, back again and repeat, back again and repeat.

I lent forward and gripped the arms of the chair to help my weakening legs support me. I had no control over my head as it swayed about of its own accord, my eyes opening and closing as was their want and my mouth uttered noises of immense pleasure.

Suddenly he bent his middle finger on his hand between my legs and brushed it slowly around the entrance to my sex, while still teasing my breasts and nipples with his other.

Using his body to bend me further over the chair, he whispered seductively in my ear.

"Lea I can't get enough of you, I'm going to do this every night for the rest of lives"

With that he added to my pleasure my licking and nibbling my ear. At this point I had no control over my body it wasn't mine to command, it was Colton's he owned my body it was his to do with as he pleased.

And he did his finger slowly entering me and teasing my sex, delicate touch, gentle brushing with his finger, OMG at the end of the day I'm only a women and literally in the hands of a naked sex god.

I couldn't hold out any longer as the pleasure inside me built to a orgasm that I couldn't contain anymore and with a scream of pleasure that had my whole body convulsing, I came repeating Colton's name over and over.

"That's my girl" Colton whispered as he continued his assault on my ear "You came for me, now let's do it again"

As he removed his hand from between my legs leaving me with a feeling of abandonment, this lasted a second before he gently entered me pushing his cock in slow gentle rhythmic thrusts.

This guy was insatiable, I thought I had satisfied his lust in the shower, but oh boy was I ever wrong I had increased it, my head collapsed forward and my eyes closed, I then felt a gentle tugging of my hair pulling my head backwards as Colton spoke.

"No my love, open your eyes, look into the mirror I want you to see the pleasure you give me and I you.

I opened my eyes to see myself staring back, my cheeks flushed red my eyes hungry and full of lust and my head held level as Colton gripped my hair.

I shifted my gaze in the mirror to see Colton's reflection, it was the male version of mine, standing behind me his body moving back and forth as he thrust in and out of me droplets of water mixed with his manly sex sweat meandering down his glistening hard as rock chest and abs I watched as they twisted and throbbed with each and every movement he made, driven by pure lust, love, euphoria and need, leaning forward he continued to thrust into me.

I started to wriggle my ass to his movements this sent jolts of sexual electricity coursing though my body as his manhood touched every internal erogenous zone and grazed my g spot and by the look of his reflection in the mirror, Colton was in blissful heaven to.

He moved one hand and gently slid it down my tummy and between my legs where he started gently circling and rubbing my clit as he drove into me.

"See Leanne, we need each other, we want each other we were made for each other" he whispered in his sexy breathless voice, freeing his hand from my hair and working his way down my neck and round to my throat until it found its way to my breasts and worked it's magic alternating from left to right.

It wasn't long before my body was racked with another mind numbing orgasm, the things this guy was doing to my body meant I had lost all ability to think just to react, his hand never still just brushing, caressing, tweaking and exploring my whole body, well to be honest it was still his body to do with as he pleased, I was completely out of it, one hundred percent drifting in the pleasure zone, my libido in sexual heaven.

Then as we both reached the heights of sexual pleasure, we both came melding our bodies together as one with Colton pulling me into his body and planting kisses all across my back, as I tried to get my breath back.

"You know what this means darling" his seductive voice whispered.

I shook my head the ability to speak had not come back yet.

" We get to shower together again"

Oh lore I remember the last shower, no sex but jeez he took me to heaven and back, this guy was definitely not human.

Again there was no sex involved in the shower, just exploring each other's bodies and lots of soap and water.

If this is was what love is then I'm glad everyone kept pushing me until my senses kicked in, hell I don't need my hands to pleasure myself anymore, but I sure know where they are needed to pleasure the man, I love and lust after.