Chapter 11: Jealousy And Desicions

****
Laura

I felt like I'd been caught cheating even though me and Josh weren't even together.

"Josh...what are you doing here?" I said trying to put distance between my lips and Derek's.

"What are you doing in Derek's arms?" He asked with an accusing tone. Derek being the sweetheart he is, or the fool, tried to explain the situation.

"Hey man, it's not what you think, Sweet cheeks was jus-", but Josh didn't even let him finish. Infact when Derek called me sweet cheeks Josh got this crazed look in his eyes.

He walked over to me and ripped me from Dereks arms, gently laying me down.

"You can go now", Josh said not taking his eyes off me. He was pissed.

I knew it, Derek knew it, and Josh most definitely knew that I knew it. I looked over Josh's shoulder trying to thank Derek, but Josh grabbed my chin and gently moved it, in the direction of his face. I heard Derek sigh in defeat as I heard the door shut behind him.

"What the fuck? Derek was just helping me. Why did you go all caveman on him, that was so not civiliz-", but I was cut off by Josh's lips crashing into mine.

This kiss was nothing like the first one. It was rough and fast. I could feel the need and want radiating off him as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I sat up straighter wanting to be closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His tongue invaded my mouth as his hands went to my hip, and then under my shirt. I gasped as he broke the kiss and trailed hot kisses down my jaw all the way to my neck, each kiss leaving me a tattered mess. I ran my hands through his hair as I pulled his head up and he reconnected his lips with mine. I groaned into the kiss and that encouraged him to kiss me harder. He bit my lip, as his hands reached inside my shirt. He licked my bottom lip as his hands found my bra. His fingers slid beneath my bra as he hooked his fingers on my straps and pulled down. He rubbed the edge of my breast. I moaned.

He suddenly broke the kiss and pulled away. I stared at him in confusion. Why did he stop?

"Derek wanted to kiss you. I'm the only one who's allowed to kiss you like that-or in general. Don't ever let me find you in some other guys arms and don't ever get mad at me because of another guy. Got it?"

I just stared back at him dumbfounded. He was jealous. I smiled and nodded.

"Josh..." I was afraid to ask in fear of rejection.

"Josh...what am I to you?" I held my breath as I waited for his answer.

He laughed. "Munchkin I don't just kiss anyone like that. Isn't it obvious. I've decided to make you my girlfriend". I rolled my eyes as he smirked. I tried to hide my smile by keeping a straight face but he kept on pecking my lips, he wouldn't stop until I caved in and kissed him back.