Chapter 20

Lily's P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud bang. "Jeff? What was that?" I looked up at him with worry in my eyes.

"I am not sure Lily. Do not worry though, I will protect you."

I nodded my head. I'm glad that Jeff was mine. We waited for another hour before we stopped worrying about it. It was most likely Alexia's cat. Jeff told me to go back to sleep but I couldn't. "Jeff, what do you want to do since we can't sleep?"

"Hmmm... I'm not sure my Lily." I loved when he called me that. It made me all happy on the inside. I looked up at him again to see that he was staring at me.

"Jeff, why are staring at me like that?"

"Oh.. Ummm...." He started to blush. I giggled at the sight. I put my hand in his hair and ruffled it. He gave me a death glare. "Why are you messing with my hair?"

"Caz I can Jeffery." I wished I had never said that.

Jeff's P.O.V.

"Caz I can Jeffery." She said.

I cannot stand when anyone called me that. I growled at her and I pinned her down to the bed. "Don't ever call me that again princess." She was shaking like crazy.

"I w-won't Jeff!!"

"Good." I looked down at her and stroked her hair. She smiled at me. I loved it when she smiled. It was so adorable. I really wanted to kiss her right now. I let go of her and we both sat up. 'Well, here goes nothing.' I lightly cupped her head in my hands.

"Jeff, what are you doing?"

"This." I leaned in and kissed her.

Lily's P.O.V.

I can't believe that he is actually kissing me! I kissed him back. He turned his head a little deepening the kiss. Before it could really get anywhere, we both heard the door slam open. I think I might have jumped 5 feet into the air. I get scared easily. I head snickering.

"Awe, how cute! Jeff and Lily are k-I-s-s-I-n-g!" Whoever said that started to snicker even more.

"What do you want Jack???"

Jack rolled his eyes. "I think you know Jeff."

It's that clown again! I absolutely hated them. Jeff put me behind him and glared at Jack. "You cannot have my Lily!!!"

Jack just chuckled. "I can have whatever I want Jeffy." He smirked.

"No you can't!" Jeff got up and pulled out his knife. "Do not even touch her!!" He started running towards Jack.

"Heh heh, your too late Jeffy!" He vanished and then appeared next to me and chuckled. I screamed. Jeff turned around and ran to us, but before he could reach us, Jack vanished with me.