Chapter 13

Lily's P.O.V.

When I walked in our room. There was nobody there. Hmmm that was strange. I could of sworn that I heard a crash from up here. "H-hello? Who's there?" Of course there was no response. Maybe they left.

"Lily? What caused that loud crash" Alexia said from downstairs. I can tell that she was freaked out about this. So I thought I would tell her something reassuring while I investigated.

"I don't know! There's nothing in here! Must have been the cat!" I yelled back.

"Ok, then lets go!" I rolled my eyes at that.

"Ok just let me grab my things!" I walked over to my dresser and set my knife down. I grabbed my purse and wallet. I made sure that I had my keys and I turned around to leave the room. My eyes widened when I saw that Jeff was standing right in front of me. I looked at him shocked. I didn't know what to do. It seemed like my body was frozen in fear.

"Don't scream please." He looked at me with curiosity. I was at a loss for words. I just stood there and stared at him for what seems like forever. "Um... Are you ok Lily?" I continued to stare. He took a step towards me. I could feel myself starting to shake. "Don't be afraid darling. I'm not here to hurt you or your friend. I just want to get to know you better." I could feel my heart beating faster and my cheeks heat up. No.. I cannot fall for him.

I took a deep breath. "Please leave me alone." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I pointed to the open window. I didn't want to fall for him. He was the one who ruined my life. He put his head down and walked to the window slowly. I felt really bad for what I just did. Even insane killers had feelings. I sighed. "Jeff.. I'm sorry!"

Jeff's P.O.V.

Those two words made me feel so much better. I turned around and walked up to Lily. "I forgive you my precious Lily." I whispered as I gave her a hug. I felt her heart beat faster. I pulled back from the hug and looked at her. She was blushing big time. I smiled at that. "Lily, I have something I want to tell you."

She looked at me. "What is it Jeff?"

I took a deep breath. "Lily, I think that..." I got cutoff from her friend walking in the room.

"Hey Lily what's taking you so long?" She saw me and started to scream. I quickly ran out the window. I knew that this was going to happen. I sighed. I will tell her soon though. When I made it to the forest, I stopped running. I started to hum "The Reason" by Hoobastank. That was one of Lily's favorite songs. She was going to be my precious Lily. Hmmm. Maybe I should follow them to the mall that they said they were going to go. I put on my illusion form and started walking to the mall.