Chapter 8

Lily's P.O.V.

The day was finally over at school. Today has been awful as always. At least I don't have any homework that I need to work on. I sighed. If I'm late again to any of my classes, I'm going to get suspended from school a few days. My dad would be so upset with me, and I don't want to ruin my last year of high school. I don't even think I'm going to go to college because there is nothing I want to do with my life. Alexia and Crystal greeted me at my locker. "Hey guys!"

"Hey. Can we hang out tomorrow night?" Crystal said.

"Yeah that would be fun! Where do you guys want to meet up at?"

"I was thinking we could go to Hot Topic because they are having that huge sale." Alexia decided.

"Yeah. I need some more awesome clothes. See you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye" they both said in unison. I closed my locker and headed out the building. I hope my dad will let me stay out later since we were going to hang out tomorrow night. I highly doubt it though. I sighed. Oh well, I usually help him around the house on the weekends. I can finally sleep in.

I decided to go to the park for a little while to clear my head. I sat on the swing and closed my eyes. I started singing "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson. It was one of my all time favorite songs.

"You have a very nice voice" some guy said.

"Thanks. I don't really think so though." I opened my eyes to see him again. "Hey why do you keep following me?"

He shrugged. "Because I can Lily."

"Wait. How do you know my name?"

He pointed to my keychain. "Oh. Well what's your name mysterious guy?" I giggled at my joke.

"Jeff."

"That's a nice name. Now can I go back to what I was doing?" He nodded. I closed my eyes and continued to swing.

Jeff's P.O.V.

I just stood there as she was swinging. It seems very childish but I might give it a try. She was being very nice to me. I highly doubt that she actually likes my name. I sighed. I highly doubt that she even likes me. I sat down on the swing next to hers and started humming. I looked over at Lily and saw that she was staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I didn't know that you were going to swing next to me. Well I have to get going Jeff. See you later." She got up and started walking away. Shit. She will never talk to me again because of what I did.

"Wait! Please don't go!"

She looked over at me. "Sorry I have to go or my dad will kill me. I'm in enough trouble as it is."

I just looked at her. She was going to hate me. I felt a pain in my chest. I quickly ran home. I went straight to my room and locked my door. I started to cry.