Chapter 15

Lily's P.O.V.

I pulled out my iPod while I was walking home from the mall. The song "Never say Never" by the Fray came on. I sang along. It reminded me of Jeff a bit. I don't know why but it just does. I hope I can see him soon. As soon as I got to Alexia's house, I quickly unlocked the door and walked inside the house. Today was a very bad day so far. I just hope I still had my only friend. I walked upstairs to go to our room. I think I need some rest for a little bit. When I walked in the room I set my alarm on my iPod and put it on the dresser. I turned to go sit on my bed and Jeff was there! I felt like jumping up and down in joy! But of course I didn't really do that. "Hey Jeff!"

"Hey Lily!" He smiled.

I sat down next to him. "So what were you going to tell me before Alexia cut you off?"

"Oh um.." He started to blush a bit. "Lily.. I think that I love you." He said quietly.

I felt my heart beat faster. Omg he actually loves me!! I gave him a hug. "I love you too Jeff" I whispered in his ear. He hugged me back.

"Good" he stroked my hair. I smiled.

I fell asleep laying on Jeff.

Jeff's P.O.V.

She ended up falling asleep on me. Lily was so cute when she was sleeping. I continued to stroke her short soft hair. I happy that she loves me too. She is now my precious Lily and only mine. Now I hope that she would want to come and stay with me. I am pretty sure that Slendy wouldn't mind her staying there with me. Since she snapped earlier today. She doesn't exactly know yet though. I don't know how I'm going to tell her that but I will find a way to do so. She probably won't kill anybody, but just harm people for her joy. If that were the case.. She would be a very special pasta. I was deep in thought and I didn't even notice Alexia walk in the room. I was still stroking Lily's hair when I felt something hit my face. I looked up to see that see threw a pillow at me to get my attention. M hood was still up so she couldn't see my face.

"What are you doing to her?"

"Nothing." I replied.

"Well then what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with Lily. You have a problem with that?"

She just stared at me in shock. I just rolled my eyes and went back to stroking Lily's hair.

Alexia's P.O.V.

That same guy from earlier was in our room again. I can't believe Lily let him in the house without telling me. Was he her boyfriend? If he was, she never told me about him. My feelings were hurt right now. Why is my best friend hiding secrets from me. Why are we even friends anymore. I mean. We never get along anymore. And this morning just proved that we shouldn't even be friends anymore. I sighed and left the room to go down to the kitchen. I needed to get my mind off things. The only reason why I haven't done this for a long time is because I promised Lily I wouldn't do it anymore. But since we have a broken friendship, I can do whatever I want. I grabbed the sharpest knife I could find and I sat down on the kitchen floor. I took the knife and started to slit my wrists. I winced at the pain but I got used to it after awhile. Just cut the problems away is what I used to say when I did cut. Well it looks like it's my new favorite quote again.