Chapter 2

After the break up Kai locked himself in his room and yelled at anyone who try to reason with him. Nya, Sensei Wu and the rest of group tried their best to calm him down. Everyone was trying to think of a way but the realize that everyone tried except one person and that would be (y/n).

~ Your POV~
"Hey (n/n), could you go and talk to Kai ", Cole said .I look to see he was worried about him even when they had a fight about some cake Zane baked that day.(In the end Lloyd and I ate it.)

"Why do I have to .I mean wouldn't he listen to his own sister", I asked them. They told me that they tried to talk to him ,but he yells at them until they run out the door. It's that and also she was the only one that didn't try to talk to him. I didn't want to talk to him because I had a small crush on him before he met the girl that broke his heart. Knowing that if I said no Sensei would give me extra training until I drop.

"Fine". I stood up and walk towards the kitchen to look for the secret weapon for him, (f/c) cookies. Kai always love these cookies so it's worth a shot. As I made my way toward the closed door I saw that it was locked.

I knocked on the door and said " Kai it's me (y/n), I have (f/c) for you so... can you open the door". I heard no movement to open the door. Knowing that he was in there and was probably acting like a baby. I step toward the door to hear him sitting up but did nothing about the door.That made me mad and since I had the key to any door so I can use it anywhere and end up in another up in a different room. I walk toward the secret door (cookie in hand) to make up way into Kai's probably messy room.

~Kai POV~
I am pissed at myself to think I found someone that like me but no I end up heartbroken and she broke up with me ON THE PHONE. Who the hell does that. Since then I don't go out of my room anymore and don't allow anyone in here to see the mess on the floor and what I look like. I had puffy eyes the cause of crying a lot, my hair was more spiky than usual and had some parts of it dented or had become flated. I want no one to see me like this.

"Kai it's me (y/n), I have (f/c) for you so... can you open the door" I heard (y/n).She was the only one that didn't bother me but I guess they forced her to came and see me. She has (y/n) with her that is my favorite cookies and she is the only one to know about it. I sat up thinking should I open the door or should I just leave her there. I could hear her step toward the door but didn't try to open it.

All I want now is for her to leave me alone. Then I heard footsteps walk away from my door. She gave up that easily. But after a couple of seconds, I then heard footsteps but inside my room. I turned around to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair looking at me with her (e/c) worried eyes.
"We need to talk..."