Chapter 4

~MY POV~
   It's been a week since I talk to Kai and he still hasn't come out of his room. I remember as soon as I got out of  Kai's room with the plate once had (f/c) everyone almost sprinted toward me. Plus bomb me with a lot of questions but mostly "Is Kai okay?" "When will he come back to the team?" or "Will he get over he soon?" I wanted to tell them to shut up but I already knew they were worried about him.

    Today is a nice sunny day to go outside and train but I prefer to stay inside since I since I always wake up more early than everyone else to train so no one will ruin my concentration. Now everyone is training except for me and mister lock-in-his-room Kai. I know he wouldn't come out so I just stayed in the living room to work on my music covers for the radio stations. As soon as I was about to start I heard someone right behind me so I turn around to see Kai watching me.

   "Oh Kai...it's been awhile since I saw & talk to you. You made me worried too much for nothing. I'm just glad to see you out of your messy room" I said smiling sweetly at him.

   "It's good to get out of my room. I was planning to go out the day after you talk to me, but I got kind of scared so I just stayed a bit more to think things through" Kai said scratching the back of his head. It was good to see the old him back again.

~KAI POV~
   I really did want to go back but I couldn't because I needed to think things through. So I waited a bit until the day when nobody was around so that so that meant today was perfect. As soon as I got out of my messy room I stepped into the hallway that was filled with the aroma of sweat from training and junk food. This made me feel happy to find everything the same way it was before locks myself in my room.

   As I made my way to the living room to sneak in some TV time until everyone finished training when I saw someone in the room still. I got closer to see it was (y/n) sitting on the couch about to get ready to sing. I forgot that (y/n) wakes up more early than the rest of us to get in extra training. I walk right behind to see what was she working on. Love Me like You Do by Ellie Goulding, that was a good choice for her low, loud and strong voice. (y/n) turns around to look at me in surprise. Her big (e/c) eyes were looking into my flaming green ones with some of her (h/c) bangs on her face. Plus her with her long (h/c) hair down she looks adorable.

   "Oh Kai...it's been awhile since I saw & talk to you. You made me worried too much for nothing. I'm just glad to see you out of your messy room" (y/n) said smiling sweetly at me  which makes me smile back.

   "It's good to be out of my room. I was planning to go out the day after you talk to me, but I got kind of scared so I just stayed a bit more to think things through" I said scratching the back of my head earning a giggle from (y/n) before she goes back to work.

   "Hey can I listen to you sing" I ask now sitting to the right of her who was smiling & nods. As she sings & records her voice was really amazing. Not only she looks adorable but she sings amazingly. When she finishes the song just in time as the gang came into the living room after a hard training time. As soon as they saw me they all came running toward me.

   They almost kill me with a crushing death hug that almost suffocated me. In the corner of my eye I could see (y/n) smiling & laughing at the reaction of what the gang made. She looks at me to send me her devilish smile which made me even more happy because it's been awhile since I saw (y/n) so happy. To finally get out of my room, be engulfed by a swarm of people who I consider family and to see (y/n) smile & laugh the happiest in a long time. All of this made me realize why have a girlfriend or be heartbroken when you have amazing friends that I would always consider family.

Aww 😊 he finally came out of his room! Hey is you guys have any ideas for the up coming parts comments are needed.
Until next time....