[Return : Kageyama Tobio]

|REQUESTS: OPEN|

So I was going to do a diff character since I've already done a Kageyama but I had an idea that made me cry laughing and here we are

[Return : Kageyama Tobio]

"I never thought I'd say this, but my wardrobe is just not trashy enough." Standing in my bedroom with my arms folded, I perused my clothes, unsatisfied. I gave a "tsk" and tapped my foot on the floor.

"Just put something on quick or I'm leaving without you, neechan." Tsukishima's voice called from the living room, and I frowned, his voice halting my movement "And please do not come out here in your underwear. Please remember that Yamaguchi is also here."

"You say that and it makes me want to, baka baaaaka!" I shouted back, scowling. I placed my hands on my hips. "What do you think, Yachi-san?"

The blonde girl trembled, looking embarrassed. "A-ano, I think you'll look good in anything... just please put some clothes on!"

I sighed, loudly, "You're no help. I have to look good!" I butted my head against the open wardrobe door. "No way that dunce will notice if I don't show a bit of skin... even though he says he likes me..."

I growled out my frustration, hitting speed dial on my phone. He answered quickly, with a smiley but somehow dark voice. "I was waiting for this call. I've sent you a picture, wear that. I know you have the stuff for it."

I blinked, then could have wept tears of joy. "Oikawa-san! Sugoi!" He chuckled down the line, "Tooru is the most amazing!"

"Go, go. Just remember you've gotta really slap my kouhai in the face to get him to understand." And with that, he hung up. My eyes sparkled as I checked my text messages. Sure enough, I had a picture message from Tooru. And he was right... as always.

He'd even taken into account the tastes of the person I was trying to provoke.

Donning a tiara and a very short but poofy dress (it was a deep red and from a costume I wore last Halloween) I smiled. The skirt was just short enough that you could see plenty of leg, but because it was so layered everything that I wanted to remain hidden was as such. Perfect.

"Ooooh, Yori-san! You look so pretty!" Tadashi and Yachi (who had scampered out of my bedroom when I dialed the phone) exclaimed. Kei rose an eyebrow, but said nothing. I placed my hands on my hips.

"What? Not got anything to say? Not even 'You look fabulous, oneechan' or 'teach me your ways oneechan'!" I grinned, flashing him a peace sign. He sighed.

"Let's just go. We're late already." He muttered, standing. He had been- under sufference- forced into a vampire costume, while Yamaguchi was wrapped up in toilet paper like a Mummy. Yachi looked adorable in a little fairy outfit that was bright pink.

"I remember when you used to look up to me, Kei. What happened?! You were so cute!" I said forlornly, bracing myself against the nip of the Autumn air. He twitched.

"You're only a year older than me!" He exclaimed.

I clenched my fist, "I still remember!"

After a long walk, a house with streams of bright lights flooding from the windows came into view. The closer we got, the better we could hear the music. Apparently we were some of the last to arrive, because Tanaka's house was absurdly full.

"Ah! Yori-san!" I squinted, then grinned.

"Saeko-chan!" She was dressed in a skin tight catsuit, and I really could see everything. She looked amazing. She swung me in a hug and we laughed, earning strange looks from numerous people.