[Wild : Azumane Asahi]

|REQUESTS : OPEN|

So I had p much all my hair cut off today. My head feels light

[Wild : Azumane Asahi]

"Yes! Take that, Tanaka-san!"

The three third years hung back out of the way, watching their team's shenanigans. The day was obscenely cold, snow littering the floors and trees, several inches so. Upon leaving practice, a large volume of the stuff had slipped from a branch, dumping on Kageyama's head.

This, of course, had elicited a bout of near-tears laughter from Hinata (and, of course, the two more rambunctious second years), which had earned him a returning snowball to the face.

While throwing snow at each other, a stray shot had hit Tsukishima- who was in the process of walking away- in the back of the head. No one had counted on him being the secretly competitive and vengeful type, but... moments later, there they were, all four first years angrily pelting snow at each other.

Of course, this meant that Tanaka and Nishinoya were in on it, too. Pretty soon it had become an all-out brawl, with Suga partially ducking behind the human shield that was Asahi.

"Asahi-san! Your practice is... over... right?" A female, average height, long hair and slightly sharp, wild eyes approached. The girl, Kiru, trailed off more and more, gaze drawn to the frozen war taking place before her. Upon the nod from her boyfriend, she dove in, taking Hinata by surprise as she slammed him into a pile of the soft snow.

Both emerged a moment later, snow stuck to their clothes and in their hair. Kiru's eyes glinted, and she ran at her next target.

"Ah... looks like you've lost her, Asahi." Daichi chuckled, smirking at his friend. The bearded third year laughed slightly, scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't really mind..." watching the girl stuff handfuls of snow down Ryuu's collar, the ace couldn't help but chuckle. That childlike abandon of hers was one of the things he found cutest about her. Though she didn't really smile- if anything her face looked scary- he could tell she was having fun.

Suddenly, as though she was a wild animal sensing human presence, she stilled- though remained in a squat so that she could easily defend herself from oncoming snowballs. She turned slowly, eyes meeting Asahi's. Said boy jumped.

Catching a snowball (and returning it straight into Kageyama's face as she did so) she ran towards her boyfriend, looking slightly ashamed. She stopped next to him, hand shooting out to block another snowball that barrelled straight toward her unsuspecting partner. Asahi blinked.

"A-ah, thanks." He mumbled, still a little surprised, and she flushed slightly, seeming to sparkle in pride. The others all seemed to have tuckered themselves out, Hinata still laying in the pile of snow that Mitsuru had pushed him into. As such, everyone began heading home, Asahi walking with his girlfriend like a good protector- even though their roles were much the opposite.

They walked close, but not touching, Asahi too awkward to make the first move, and the faintest idea not even occurring to his girlfriend. Mitsuru always felt a certain warmth being by his side, but it wasn't enough to keep her from shivering like she was a phone on vibrate.

She wasn't used to the cold, and though she was wrapped up in a scarf and thick hat, her nose was still pink with the cold. Asahi stared at her, feeling guilty.

"Mi...Mitsuru-chan... are you alright?" He asked, nervously. She looked down, then up at him. Her eyes were fierce as always, but he was used to it now.

"I'm f-f-f-fine." She jittered, and he chewed his lip, nervous, as an idea occurred to him. Gently, he reached and took hold of her hand, slipping it into his pocket along with his own. She stopped blowing on the fingers of the other hand, and stared at him in wonder. He fixed his gaze straight ahead, embarrassed,

"Should be... warmer like this." A slight flush of embarrassment marred her already pink cheeks.

"Thanks." Deadpan, she stepped sideways, cuddling against him as they walked. "Love you, Asahi..."

He blinked at her a second, then turned his head down, pulling his scarf up over his face to conceal his shy smile. "Love you too."

Mitsuru is the oblivious type I guess? And scary. Like scary eyes. Think Oga from Beelzebub ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶