[Pretty Please : Akaashi Keiji]

So the OC this time is the daughter of Bokuto's older sister. I like to headcanon that Bokuto is the youngest sibling of a real big family :^)

[Pretty Please : Akaashi Keiji]

"H-Hatori-san, are you sure about this..?" The girl with the bob cut laughed, patting more blusher onto her Uncle's cheeks. Koutaro grinned, earning a slap on the head.

"Jeez, Taro, don't move! You'll upset the makeup!" He quickly stitched his lips together, trying desperately not to fidget.

"I'm just excited to see how sexy I am with makeup on, Tori." He crowed. Apparently it really was impossible for Fukurodani's ace to keep his mouth shut for more than four seconds.

"You're going to look gorgeous. All the guys will be queuing up." She affirmed, looking proud of herself. Then, she scowled, "At least you would if you'd stop twitching! Eyeliner is fiddly work, stay still!"

"You're poking my eye out!!" He squawked, flailing. She gripped his head.

"I am not! It's literally only on your eyelid!"

"I can feel it on my eyeball!"

The pair's quarrelling was interrupted by the sound of the gym door opening. Akaashi, upon seeing that the team's practice had apparently been hijacked, blinked once... and then again at the sight before him.

The two relatives had turned to see who had entered, and nothing could have prepared him for the sight that was Bokuto in lipstick.

Hatori, in the mean time, couldn't seem to help staring. Delicate face, pretty almond shaped eyes... he was perfect.

Punching Bokuto, but not looking at him, she hissed, "Who is that?! Why did you not tell your neice about someone so perfect?!"

"Wh- wha-?" Before he could answer, or even touch on the fact that she'd called him perfect, she'd run off.

Grasping the curly haired boy's hands, she stared at him, eyes sparkling. "Please lend me your face!!"

"Um- what?" Keiji fidgeted, staring at her, and she made a noise of distress, slapping herself on the forehead.

"No! I meant, let me put makeup on you!" She slapped her hands together, squeezing her eyes shut. "Pleeease? I promise I'll make it look good!"

"Er... I'm not really...-" Hatori noticed her target's eyes flit to Bokuto, and waved her hand in front of her face, looking unimpressed.

"Koutarou just has a weird face." Ignoring the brokenhearted look on the face of the aforementioned Ace, she continued "But you have perfect bone structure for it, it'd look so good on you. Please? It'd take half an hour maximum."

Akaashi remained silent, not really knowing how to turn her down. Unfortunately for him, that was taken for a yes, and Hatori began pushing him toward the chair that Bokuto had been sat in.

It transpired that Hatori- who until now had gone unseen by the Fukurodani volleynerds (though not unmentioned, Bokuto talked about his "cute niece" a lot)- was applying to Colleges to become a Make up Artist the following year. Thus, she was looking for models so that she could build up a portfolio to submit.

It was also mentioned more than once that she was incredibly grateful to Akaashi and that she would definitely make it up to him afterwards.

The boys of the volleyball team stared in shock, some confused, some amazed, and one or two downright blushing. Akaashi fidgeted, feeling slightly bothered.

"Akaashi-san... looks... good."

Bokuto just blinked, "I think I might be gay?"

"Tough!" Hatori wrapped her arms around one of Keiji's. "He's mine!" She winked at the boy, and he just blinked as she beamed, seeming proud. "You look like a K-pop star...!"

Without him being able to argue, Akaashi was dragged out of the gymnasium, by a rambunctious brunette. "I'll buy you a milkshake, as promised!"

"...What just happened?" The remaining Fukurodani members just stared at the door that the two had exited through.

"Bokuto, I think your niece likes Akaashi..."

"What?!"