[Hungover : Sugawara Koushi]

|REQUESTS : OPEN|

Aaaaayyyy finally a Suga one! Dis bae is a babae

I don't fucking know ok it's 4am

[Hungover : Sugawara Koushi]

My mouth felt absolutely disgusting as I slowly came to- like someone had towel dried it- and all my limbs were heavy, but I didn't feel sick, which was a plus. I could barely remember anything from the previous night, a sure indicator that I'd drunk way too much, but at the time I'd been celebrating. I mean, finals week was over. Even though I knew I'd regret it in the morning- which I did- I had wanted to drink myself positively paraletic.

I roused slightly more to a good smell wafting through from the kitchen, coming to a slow realisation that I was ravenous. I figured one of the girls in my flat- perhaps Shimizu, since she was the only one with even the slightest cooking skills- was making breakfast.

Standing up, I threw a loose t-shirt and some underwear on; since I was buck-naked and not quite that comfortable with my flatmates.

I felt very achey and noticed some strange bruises on my skin as I wandered through to the kitchen, pulling my hair up into a loose ponytail as I went. I heard the humming, but barely noticed it, only freezing in my tracks as I saw that it was not, in fact, one of my flatmates. Instantly I remembered that they'd actually all gone home the night before, opting out of the celebrations.

The silver haired boy, dressed in nothing but a pair of tracksuit bottoms and an apron, halted his humming and turned to look at me. A huge grin adorned his face. "Morning, Kinoshita!" He laughed, but something about his cheerfulness was kind of wooden, "Well, it's more afternoon now..."

I blinked at him awhile, "Uh..-ah... morning, Suga..." my cheeks pinkened, "What are you doing?"

"Making us breakfast, silly." He turned back to the pan off eggs and bacon, "I think we both need it after last night."

"No, I can see that, I mean..." I frowned-this wasn't exactly a rare occurrence, Suga and I often shared meals-, his semi-nakedness and the fact that I was sure he had drunk almost as much as me (normally resulting in him being asleep for like three days afterward in his own room, regretting his life choices) were bothering me. It didn't make sense that he was here. Unless he'd come back with me. And I was far too bruised and achey to have just cuddled if he stayed in my room... "Did we fuck last night?"

He jumped, dropping the spatula in his hand, then cursed as it caused hot oil to spit onto his hand. Quickly, he picked up the spatula and resumed tending our food. I watched him analytically as he fidgeted.

"Suga, you obviously stayed here last night and I woke up naked and in pain, I need to know if we did it or not because if we didn't I musta' fell down a ditch or something." I said, folding my arms. To be honest, I wasn't all that bothered if we had. I loved Suga more than anything, he was my best friend, and it wasn't like I had a boyfriend so there were no repercussions to us getting physical. It did make my heart quicken a little to think about it, but that was just me being an emotional dumbass.

"...Yes, we did." He was post box red at that, seeming much more embarrassed about the situation than me. I just shrugged.

"Well, so what? You've seen me naked before, Suga." I teased lightly, and he reared up,

"That was when we were kids! It's different!" He practically screamed. He was so red he looked like he'd bust a blood vessel.

I approached him, patting his shoulder, then leaning my head against his. "It's okay, Suga. Not the end of the world."

"You should at least be mad at me." He pouted, "What if you get pregnant? It's you who'd be in trouble."

"Are you saying you wouldn't help me raise the kid?" I asked, laughing as he went to smack me- he looked a little more playful now.

"That's not what I meant!" He fumed, and I chuckled.

"Well, at least I know where all these bruises came from..." I yawned, sitting down at the small dinner table as he set a plate of food in front of me. "Suga's a rough lover~ I'm sooore..."

He burned even redder. It was cute. "Just shut up and eat your breakfast." He said, "And eat the onion!" He'd already seen me eyeing it as though to pick it out of the omelette.

I cocked my head to one side, resting it on my palm as I stared at him, "Anyone ever told you you're like a Mother, Suga?"

"Yes. You. On multiple occasions." He glared lightly, pointing at me with the spatula, "Now eat up before it gets cold."

"Cheeky, cheeky." I sighed, "I'm your senior, remember."

"By five days." He snorted. "Shut up."

"Say..." I spoke up, breaking the silence of our eating, "Was it good?"

I probably shouldn't have said that while he was drinking juice. In an effort not to spray it everywhere (an effort I was very grateful for- I didn't fancy being decorated with orange juice) he tried to swallow and choked. I quickly leapt up to smack his back repeatedly.

Once he could breathe, he stared at me, "Wh-what?"

I looked up at the ceiling, lazily flopping back into my chair. "I don't remember it at all, so I'm curious. We're both adults."

He blushed, turning his head away stubbornly, "I'm not answering something like that!"

I tipped my head to one side, then grinned, slowly. "Maa, that's no fun." I said, then folded my arms, "Guess I'll have to get you drunk and seduce you again, then..."

With that, I stood up, and started clearing our empty plates. He blinked. "E-eh?! What?! What does that mean?!" He got to his feet as I began to leave the room, "Kinoshita!"

I paused in my doorway, and snorted, looking back, "Oh, come on. You don't really think it was a coincidence that I wore that pink lace bra set that I know you like last night?" Closing my bedroom door, I called out to him,

"You can let yourself out! Clueless Sugamama!"

Mmmm whatcha say

If you have a request, leave it in the comments! I'll only accept four at a time so it's first come first served!