[Soul Eater AU: Nishinoya Yuu]

I promise I'm working on the requests! In the mean time, I have two more slots available and a quick AU oneshot to chuck out here mmmm

Idk if you've seen, read Soul Eater or not but would def reccommend if you haven't. There's gonna be a few of these because I'm enjoying this AU v much

[Soul Eater AU: Nishinoya Yuu]

"Ugh!" Crying out, the young girl felt the fire licking at her toes with every fibre of her being. She'd been in an attempt to destroy a demon, a Fox demon, and the plan had backfired horribly. The ground was alight and her weapon had been knocked out, the form of the girl laying on the ground a ways off.

Locked down as she was by chains, she could not move to get out of the fire's range. And it hurt. A lot.

Struggling as fiercely as she could, she cried out, the burning growing more intense with every passing second.

"Rolling... thunder!!" A loud boom sounded, white light blinding her to what was going on. Squeezing her eyes shut, she merely waited with bated breath- she knew that voice and dared to hope.

"You can open your eyes now, Nino-chan!" Picking up the small dagger he'd thrown, her saviour spun it expertly in his fingers. Asahi had originally been a heavy bladed sword, but, as he had the ability to alter his weapon form, changed to a much more lightweight style.

The girl did so, finding her restraints falling off of her. Nishinoya was beaming down at her, hands enveloping his weapon to subdue the sparks of electricity that still flew from it. Asahi weilded immense power, but had yet to learn to fully control it. He was a legendary weapon, passed down from the Greek God Thor himself, but this version of him was still young. Not to mention shy. He remained in his weapon form in most situations.

"Ah..." like the strings snapping on a puppet, Nino crumpled. Her face would have fully planted on the floor, should Yuu not have had such good reflexes. Leaning against his chest, she breathed out, "Please... Kiru..."

Eyes roving her form, Nishinoya was truly angered at the state of her feet. The flames had greedily consumed the outer layers of skin there and worked their way up, cracking and scorching the flesh from her toes to her knees. Even the skin of her thighs was reddened from the strength of the flames. "Asahi-san..."

The dagger at his side transformed into a stubbled, manbun wearing teen, who, saying nothing, walked over to the unconscious girl that lay a few feet away. Satisfied that her weapon partner was being seen to, Nino finally felt comfortable to shut her eyes in exhaustion. "...thank you for rescuing me, Yuu-kun..."

She breathed in a somewhat laboured manner against his chest, in a great deal of pain. Nishinoya's brow furrowed. Seeing her in pain caused him to ache deep within his chest.

Hoisting her into his arms as gently as he could, he started on his way out of the dark cavern, soon breaking into a run. "I'll always protect you, Nino-chan..."

Aaaaaak I love this AU

Mmmmmmmmmm London MCM sooooooon (I'm going as Kageyama aaaayyy)