Chapter 64 - See Ya Later

Thursday -24/7/17- Seth Rollins woke up and just like every other weekday got ready for training.

He went out of his room and along the corridor to go downstairs for breakfast but bumped into AJ on the stairs.

AJ Lee- "Seth, I am really busy right now but later we need to talk just the two of us ok?"

Seth Rollins- "Sure thing."

Seth kissed AJ and joined Dean and Roman in the cafe line for breakfast.

Roman Reigns- "Hey man what's up?"

Seth Rollins- "AJ just told me that she wants to have a one on one talk later."

Dean Ambrose- "Dude that is never good, unless she is telling you that she is a secret agent. Then for you it's great but if she is a secret agent then I might be screwed. Tell her not to look in my chest of drawers."

Seth looked at Dean with a very confused look.

Roman Reigns- "Well....anyway did she drop any hints as to what she wants to talk to you about?"

Seth Rollins- "No she just said that she wants to talk."

Roman Reigns- "Well at least you have that to look forward to I guess?"

They finished their breakfast and went to training. All day Seth was distracted because he couldn't stop thinking about what AJ might say to him. It negatively impacted his performance in training.

Seth was really worried that something was wrong and that AJ would leave him. He just loved her so much that he couldn't bare losing her.

The rookies got on the bus back to the apartments and Seth was filled with anxiety. This could be one of the worst moments of his life. He was so unsure about what was going to happen.

They got off and went to their rooms. AJ came knocking on Seth's door.

AJ Lee- "Hey Seth, do you have a minute to talk."

Seth Rollins- "Yeah sure, what's up."

AJ Lee- "This is going to be very difficult to say so let me finish before you talk."

AJ sat on Seth's bed and held his hand.

AJ Lee- "I got a message from my mom telling me that my dad is very sick. So sick that he might not make it. I need to go back to New Jersey for a while to see him. I don't know when I will be back. It might be a week, it might be a month, it might be a year. I informed Paul about it and he told me to take all the time I needed. My flight leaves tomorrow night. I will miss you so much and I feel that until I get back maybe it's better that we separate because it's looking like it'll be too difficult to maintain a relationship while I am in New Jersey and you are in Orlando. I love you so much and the day I get back I am going to ask you to date me again but that might be in a year."

Seth started tearing up.

Seth Rollins- "I understand. You need to be with your family. AJ I love you so much. I'm going to miss you so much. I don't want you to leave."

Seth hugged AJ tightly as he cried into her shoulder. AJ started crying herself.

AJ Lee- "I just want to tell you. This isn't goodbye. This is see ya later Seth. I will be back for you. Don't worry."

Seth kissed AJ and he didn't know when he'd kiss her again.

AJ got up and walked out. At that moment every memory Seth had of AJ flew through his head. He stared at the open door as tears fell down his face. He didn't know how to cope without the love of his life. He didn't know when he'd see her again.

Authors Note: The most emotional Chapter yet. If you or sad reading this let me know because I actually got sad writing it. When will AJ return though is the question?