Chapter 75 - Welcome To Queendom

Monday -16/9/17- It was Monday meaning that it was time for training for the rookies.

Dean Ambrose had the keys to Paul Levesque's personal gym room in the Performance Centre as Paul had gifted Dean with them the day before.

Surprisingly Dean was up early and ready for the bus to take him, Roman, Seth, Paige and Nikki to the Performance Centre.

They arrived and Dean immediately headed for Levesque's gym room.

He put the key in the lock, turned it. The lock clicked open and he opened the door.

To his surprise there was someone there. A middle aged women with a medicine ball in her hands doing squats.

She turned and looked at Dean.

Stephanie McMahon- "Who the hell are you and why are you here?"

Dean Ambrose- "I'm Dean Ambrose, one of the trainees in Paul Levesque's developmental program he's running. He lets me train in here because I don't get on well with Booker T. He's been training me for a few months but since he's really busy he gave me keys so I can train here while he's busy."

Stephanie McMahon- "I'm Stephanie McMahon-Levesque, Paul's wife."

Dean Ambrose- "Yeah I know. He's always saying how beautiful and amazing you are during our chats during my training sessions."

Stephanie McMahon- "Of course he does, look at me. I'm stunning."

Dean Ambrose- "Anyway I'll just be doing my shit over by the punching bag if you need me."

Dean turned away from Stephanie and went over to the punching bag. He put on his boxing gloves and started throwing fists at the bag.

Stephanie was doing her work out over the other side of the room.

Stephanie McMahon(thought)- "That must be Paul's golden boy. I should put him to the test and see if he's the real deal."

Stephanie looked over at Dean and then went to Paul's office which was a room off the side of his personal gym suite.

She looked at a couple of random pieces of paperwork with no relevance to Dean but decided she would pretend they had a ton of exercises for him to do.

Stephanie was a very smart women. She was the daughter of Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman, and so his money was used to get her a great education. She could double as a con artist though as she was very sneaky and some may even describe her as wicked.

She walked back out into the gym suite.

Stephanie McMahon- "You said your name was Ambrose right?"

Dean Ambrose- "I said it was DEAN Ambrose but I guess that's not relevant?"

Stephanie McMahon- "Great sense of humour you've got Dan, really is. Anyway it says here that Paul Levesque wanted you to do some circuit training featuring push-ups, sit-ups, squats, crunches, leg raises and tricep dips. Have fun!"

Dean Ambrose- "Ok cool I'll get to it."

Dean, without a complaint, started to  do just as Stephanie asked much to Stephanie's surprise.

Stephanie McMahon- "He said you've to go through that circuit ten times."

Dean Ambrose- "Ok cool."

Dean knew how to play mind games.

It took him hours but eventually Dean finished the circuits and was about to collapse as he was so out of breathe and tired.

Stephanie saw him finish up.

Stephanie McMahon- "You finally finished? Took you long enough."

Dean Ambrose- "Yeah I wasn't prepared to do that. I better get more prepared for whatever random exercise you make up for me on the spot tomorrow."

Stephanie McMahon- "What do you mean?"

Dean Ambrose- "I know circuit training wasn't written on that sheet."

Stephanie McMahon- "Why did you do it then if you knew circuit training wasn't on it."

Dean Ambrose- "Mind games don't work on me princess. Plus it's good exercise."

Dean swung a towel over his shoulder.

Dean Ambrose- "Anyway nice to meet you, see you tomorrow morning."

Stephanie McMahon(thought)- "He is exactly what Paul says and believes he is."

Authors Note: Stephanie McMahon has been introduced as a regular character now. Hope you like her inclusion. As always comment on the Chapters.