Chapter 71 - Reconciliation

Wednesday -4/9/17- Nikki Bella was still upset with the guys for beating up Miles in their street fight. Nikki didn't know that the real reason Miles dumped her was because he lost the street fight.

Seth Rollins had watched her in training for the days following the fight and she wasn't her normal self. She seemed unhappy and Seth didn't like that. He had the courage and bravery to go talk to her about the fight.

Seth Rollins- "Nikki can I talk to you for a minute."

Nikki Bella- "Fine what's up?"

Seth Rollins- "I know that you don't want to still be thinking about the fight on Sunday but I want to let you know that I was involved because Dean roped me into it against my own will. I really want to be cool with you and talk to you again and I'm sorry for my part in it."

Nikki Bella- "That's really sweet of you Seth but to tell you the truth I don't blame you for the fight and I never did, I don't even blame Dean. It's all Roman's fault and I'm never going to forgive him but I'm glad you and me are on the same page. I need to talk to Dean now and get on the same page with him. Do you know where he is?"

Seth Rollins- "Check the room beside Mr Levesque's office."

Nikki hugged Seth.

Nikki Bella- "Thanks Seth."

She walked to the room beside Paul Levesque's office where Dean was punching a punching bag.

Nikki Bella- "Hey Dean can I talk to you quickly?"

Dean Ambrose- "Sure but make it quick Nikki."

Nikki Bella- "I completely forgive you for getting involved in that street fight. I know that it wasn't your fault and Roman roped you into it."

Dean Ambrose- "What? I was the one that made the challenge. If anything Roman didn't want the fight to happen and I forced HIM into it. Cheers for the apology though."

Dean laughed and went back to punching his bag and Nikki walked out of the room.

Nikki Bella(thought)- "It was Dean's fault all along? Then I don't have a reason to hate Roman? I'm still not apologising to him though. I'm just sad I apologised to Dean when I shouldn't of but I can't be a bitch to him now that I've ironed the creases out with him. What a mess this is."

Authors Note: Should Nikki forgive Roman? It kind of was Roman's fault that the fight happened due to his interactions with Miles but Dean made the challenge to Miles so it could also be Dean's fault.